Chapter 28

...:::Mercadi POV:::...
((Later on that day))

We all got a group text from Prince telling everyone to go to the trap. I decided to walk there because I needed to clear my head anyway.
By time I got there everybody was already there. Prince saw me walk in and he gave me a head jester to sit next to him.

"Ard now that everybody is here I have news to tell yall" he said as he stood in front of everybody.

"We lost a member today... A friend...a brother... Today in the hospital Chris past" he said.

My stomach dropped... I looked around the room and I saw John with tears in his eyes I would usually see Khalil with him but he was no where in here.

"But he did not die from his disease... He was murdered.. Somebody went in and they cut his oxygen cord" Prince continued, his voice started cracking as he tried to fight the tears. I rubbed his back gently.
He took his hands and rubbed his face.

"But I know who did it" he said.
I looked at him as so everybody else waiting for him to drop the assholes name.

"Hakeem" he said.

My stomach dropped. "What makes you think that" I said quick.

He looked at me confused "becauseee I saw in on the security tape" he said.

I stood there in shock...he's going to find out soon that I was the one who was with him when he killed Khalil's mom. This is bad this is very very bad.

"He took one of ours so we're going to take all of his!" Prince screamed "tonight at 11:30, we going to that trap and shooting every mother fucker in that bitch"

Everyone nodded they heads and started little side conversations. Prince grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to the back room.

"Wassup?" I said nervously.

He slowly closed the door.

"Sit" he said pointing to the couch. I did as he said and waited for him to sit next to me.

"Cadi... I know"

...:::Khalil POV:::...

I pulled my gun out and started shooting fast and quick, I screamed a loud long scream a long with every fire I took, tears rolling down my face. After a min I ran out of bullets I threw my gun as far as I could. I looked around...I was in the woods nothing around me but trees dirt and air.
I dropped to my knees and cried harder, I don't want to live anymore...what's the point if everyone I care about is leaving me. I don't know how much longer I can do this my mind is fuzzy and my heart hurt. This pain is unreal this pain is unbearable...I need to get rid of it.

...:::Jessica POV:::....

I opened my eyes slowly and let out a yawn, after I came in last night I went right to sleep. I kicked my feet over and stood up. I looked at my phone and I had all these missed calls from John and a text from Hakkem

Hakkem❤️: Hey baby girl, I know your sleep but when you wake up text me back so I can meet up with you, I need to ask you something.

I texted back quickly and then I walked out my room. It was quite in the house so I'm guessing that nobody was home, I peeked my head into John room

"Johnnyyyy" I singed. But no answer.
I walked down stairs and to the kitchen and a two tall figures caught me off guard. I screamed loudly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was home" one man said.

These men was grown as fuck probably in they 30's even 40's they have nice suits on and looked real put together.

"Who are you" I questioned

One of the men slowly moved his jacket back and flashed a cop badge on his belt.

I started backing up, "I-I-I'm calling my dad" I said then I turned quick but I was pulled back by my arm

"Oh my god let me go" I screamed.

"Ok ok little lady" he said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter, now they are both in front of me.

"We not here to hurt you, we are here to help you" one said.

"I'm not talking to no cops, my brother taught me better then that" I said.

"Hmm your brother... John right..." One said

"Yeah how you know his name...matter of fact why you in my house" I said

"We looking for someone.." He said

"Who" I said.

"A young man goes by the name Prince..." He said.

"Nope I don't know who you talking bout sir" I said

" now little lady lying ain't gonna do anything but get you thrown in jail...or a grave" he said

"Mr. I don't know nobody by that name" I said.

He chuckled "well I'm sorry to hear that" he said.

They both backed up and started walking out the house.. While knocking things down.

When they finally left I jumped of the counter and called John.

..::: Khavon POV :::...

"How old are you young buck" he said

"I'm 13..but I'll be 14 soon" I said

"You think you tough.. Not tough enough" he said

I clenched my teeth..

"I can take anything" I said.

"We'll see about that" he said with a smirk.

I looked around me and I saw niggas coming right at me.

I took a deep breath.. I balled my fist and I stood up straight...

..:::Mercadi POV:::..

"Cadi... I know... I know that you are probably scared.. You don't know what to do because you never been in this kind of living environment. But baby girl I promise you I will protect you from any harm" Prince said

I stood up and I hugged him. He kissed the top of my head.

" I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" he said.

He held my face in his hands and he deeply kissed me. He slowly laid me on the couch with out even breaking the kiss.

"Your my everything Mercadi" he said while looking me in the eyes.

I put my hand on his head and ran my hand over his hair.

"I never loved anyone like I love you.. I want you to have my kids and I want to marry you" he said.

I smiled, "you know your the only boy I can picture myself with for the rest of my life"

He kissed my lips slowly as he slowly pulled down my pants.

"He me take it cadi.. Let me show you how much I love you" he said.

I nodded my head. "I want to lose it to you" I said....