Cuddles

A/N: Hi, it's been a while hasn't it?

Rain poured down heavily, flashes of light could be seen from time to time, followed by its accompaniment of crashing thunder. Although it was cold outside, (Y/N) felt she couldn't be any warmer. The lombax that clung to her side made the dreary day seem euphoric, she was content, and she could tell the male beside her was content as well. They were both wrapped in in blankets surrounded by pillows and, well, more blankets. Both holding a hot beverage, although it wasn't necessary considering how warm they kept each other, all while looking out the large floor-to-ceiling window, watching the rain fall. (Y/N) could feel Ratchet's tail wrap around her's as one of his arms pulled her closer, leaning his head on top of her, and pulling the blankets tighter.

This is what she enjoyed, just being with him. No worries, no danger, no work. Just him, her, and the comforting sound of the rain hitting the roof. (Y/N) nuzzled closer into Ratchet's fur, closing her eyes, yes, this truly made her feel loved.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me. Who am I gonna watch the rain with?" (Y/N) can feel the vibrations of his voice through his chest, it was low and husky, only making her want to fall asleep even more. She looks up and stares into his large green eyes, the gorgeous green eyes that reminded her of a luscious tropical forest, the eyes that made her heart beat faster than it should, and she loved it.

"I can't help it, you're too comfy. Besides, the atmosphere is so calm it could make a wailing baby fall asleep." (Y/N) says, nuzzling her face back into her warm lover. She couldn't see the smirk that seemed to grace Ratchet's face as he moved their beverages out of the way. As he circled his arms around her again, he flipped (Y/N) underneath him, being careful as to not hurt her while doing so. The female was definitely caught off guard, looking up to see half lidded eyes and a lop sided grin.

"I know of a pretty good way to get our hearts racing so it's not as calm." Ratchet says, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Needless to say, he did get her heart racing.