Ship Down (Part 6) Lemon

(A/N): I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update

(A/N): I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update. A whole bunch of stuff has been going on lately and I've been pulling all nighters a lot, along with not really eating (which is taking a toll on my blood sugar- not good) but that's just because i haven't been hungry, and stressed ( you would be to if you had to babysit you twin brothers who do not listen for crap).
Warning: This is a lemon, my first lemon to be exact, so please go easy on me. No one really denied a lemon so if you don't feel comfortable with this sort of stuff then please don't read.
*Lombaxes have only really been shown to be white with red stripes or golden yellow with orange/brown stripes, so when you see the option choices you will understand why it's like that. You don't have to choose those colors if you don't want to.
https://soundcloud.com/neoxe5/galantis-runaway-ratchet-and-clank-remix The link is to a Ratchet and Clank remix of Galantis' Runaway (U and I)
Any way, ON TO THE LEMON!!!

He was staring directly into my eyes now.
"I want to be your other half (Y/N)."
He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. It was sweet and tender, almost a little shy. In a millisecond, I had a complete conversation with myself.
'Do I love Ratchet?'
'Of course you do! Why else would get lost in his eyes or feel yourself grow warm when he smiles at you?'
'But I just met him!'
'Love works in mysterious ways..'
...
'I do love Ratchet'
I instantly kisses back, and the moment I did, the kiss got more intense. Almost like Ratchet gained more confidence when I responded.
I felt his sharp teeth nibble on my bottom lip. I took this as a sign to open my my mouth. I feel his tongue push through and explore my warm cavities. My arms go around his neck as his move to the small of my back. I feel him push me to the seat of the couch. We pull apart, a silver string of saliva connecting us as we tried to catch our breath.
"You can be my other half, as long as I get to be yours." I say as I gasp for breath. Ratchet comes in close.
"I would want nothing more." He whispers and attacks my neck. I can feel his tongue and teeth and can't help let out a small moan when I feel him nibble a bit. His warm hands travel up my shirt and feel my fur covered stomach.
"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.
"I want to show you how much I love you, and know that you're mine." He says with a slight growl.
"N-not here!!" I exclaimed.
Ratchet moves his hands down to my thighs and wrapped my legs around him. His lips are back on mine again as he slowly lifts me up, moving a hand to my bottom to support me. He goes to my room and sets me down on my bed, our lips still connected as he climbs on top of me. Ratchet pulls away from the kiss and looks me directly in my eyes while his fingers are tracing the (red/brown)* stripes on my shoulders.
"... I love you, (Y/N)." Ratchet says in a low, warm, husky tone that makes the fur on my spine stand on edge.
"I love you too Ratchet." I say, cupping has face with my hands. He smirks at me, his eyes half lidded.
"Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't wanna do anything you're uncomfortable with." He says with concern.
"I want this Ratchet, I want you." I then pull his lips back to mine to reassure him. He instantly kisses back, making the kiss more heated. I feel his hands travel down to my legs, his thumbs rubbing rough circles on my inner thighs. I run my fingers through his fur and hear him start purring. His hands grab the hem of my shirt and lifts it off my body. I instantly covered myself.
"Don't cover yourself, not from me. I want to love every part of you. So please don't hide." Ratchet says.
I can feel heat rise to my cheeks as I slowly nod and begin to move my arms away. Ratchet hands are now rubbing my sides and traveling upwards, he's kissing and nipping at my collar bone as he does this. When his hands finally reach my breasts he starts kneading into them and my breath hitches.
"Ah!" I moaned out, I just couldn't contain it, his hands were like magic on my breasts. I felt him smirk against my collar bone. He leans his head down and licks my left mound as he continues to fondle my right.
I couldn't contain any of my moans, I had never been pleasured like this before and it was incredible! I saw Ratchet's tail come into my peripheral vision and grabbed it.
"Gah!" I heard Ratchet moaned and rubbed his tail again.
"Mnh!!" He moaned again and I felt my core get warm. We continued to pleasure each other until I felt something hard against my leg, I rubbed against it.
"Gah ah! Geez, you're really starting to push my limits you know!" Ratchet growled. I suddenly gained a boost of confidence and rolled me and Ratchet over so I was straddling him. I quickly took off the tank top he was wearing and ran my fingers along the stripes that lines his chest.
"Am I? I had no idea." I say with a smile on my face and grind my hips are the hardness below me. I feel him grind back and put his hands on my hips to put more pressure.
"Na ha!" I moaned out, I looked at Ratchet through half lidded eyes.
"I can't take much more of this." Ratchet says and sits up. He grabs my shorts and begins to pull them off along with my underwear. Once those are off I begin to undress Ratchet. When all of our clothes were off Ratchet pulled me against his chest and presses his lips against mine. His hand reaches down and grabs my butt, as soon as I gasped he shoved his tongue into my mouth. Ratchet laid me down on my back when one of his fingers prodded at my entrance. I gasped when it entered my womanhood and began thrusting.
"Nnh R-Ratchet!"
"I have to prepare you." Ratchet pants and inserts another finger. I could feel a knot begin to form and get tighter with every movement he made. I wasn't sure how much longer I could take of this.
"Ratchet! I need you, now!"
"Are you su-"
"RATCHET, FUCK ME!"
He swiftly slide his fingers out of me and pressed his hard length against my opening. Ratchet looked into my eyes, as if asking if I was sure about this. I nodded my head and felt him enter me slowly. It was much more painful then I thought. A tear fell down my cheek when Ratchet was fully inside me, he wiped away my tear and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.
When the pain subsided I nodded my head to tell him to move. He moved his hips slowly, not really pulling out, just rocking against me. Which I wasn't gonna complain, it felt amazing. I heard Ratchet grunt before feeling him pull almost all the way out before slamming back in.
"AAHHH~!!"
"OH GOD~ (Y/N)!!"
My ears flatten against my head from the amount of pleasure I was receiving. Ratchet continued his slow rough thrusts against me. I could feel my body move with each motion.
"RATCHET~, F-FASTER... PLEASE!!"
He didn't disappoint. His thrusts became rapid as I was hit with wave after wave of pleasure. My hands gripped his shoulders so I could flip him over. Once I was on top his tail wrapped around my left leg and his hands rested on my hips. I rocked my hips against his and got low throaty moans from him. He thrusts upwards, meeting my hips, I was starting to see white. All you could hear in the room was the sounds of pleasure and the bed slightly creaking.
"Oh~ (Y/N)! I think I'm gonna-"
The knot was on the verge of snapping.
"Me too~!!"
Our movements became erratic, Ratchet sat up and held me against him while I cupped his face and brought him close till there was no room in between us.
And then..
"AAHHH~!!! RATCHET~!!!" The knot snapped.
"GAAHHH!! (Y/N)~!!!" I felt myself be filled to the brim. Ratchet rode himself out of his orgasm and eventually we were both just sitting there, holding each other with heavy breathing.
I moved my hand up and rubbed his large ears, Ratchet rested his head against my shoulder and purred. He pulled me down to lay next to him, pulling out as he did so. We ended up just staring into each other's eyes for a while.
"I really do love you (Y/N)." Ratchet says, breaking the silence. I smiled at him.
"I love you too Ratchet."
He pulled me in close and we fell asleep entangled in each other, not giving a care in the world.
A/N: Just so everyone knows, reader is NOT a virgin. If the reader was a virgin in this then the whole experience would have been painful, and I don't think you guys would enjoy reading that.