Chapter 22

Chris...

Three Months Later

"I think I wanna date now..." I said confidently.

both Aubrey and Kabir looked at my I disbelief, I knew they were gonna be happy. It's been so long since I felt another body next to me and I didn't realized I yearned for that till I woke up alone. It's been a year since I held Lauren knowing that I want to hold another young lady, I know Lauren doesn't want me coped up in the house forever. I didn't realize how much I missed being intertwine with a female body until I work up alone for the thousandth time.

"I wanna take out Rita." I said smiling.

Rita has been there for me, she has help me emotionally I can honestly say if I never met her I'll be in my house drinking my life away. I can't lie and say the attraction wasn't there, when I first met her I knew she was beautiful. I know why Aubrey picked her she's caring, well spoken and determined an that's what I love in a girl. Plus with me knowing the girl I know the date will go smoothly.

"I can't let you do that." Kabir said putting down his beer.

I looked at him confused, I thought out of all people he'll be the person extremely excited since he's been trying to get me blind dates.

"Why? She's perfect."

"Yeah if you want to marry her."

"Kay I thought that's what were doing, find Mrs. Second right." I said using his terminology Kabir shook his head.

"You're not ready for that, what you need is a chick that's  okay with you just smashing." I shook my head now, this is why we're different he can bang a girl and not talk to her and have a good day. I don't think I could have a friend with benefits.

"Come on Kabir he's not ready for all of that," Aubrey looks at me. "But I don't think you should have a serious relationship, just have fun."

"Okay and who do suggest I have 'fun' with?"

"Her," Kabir point across the bar and I saw .

I was taken back by how beautiful she was, feeling someone staring she looked up and we locked eyes. She blushed and I looked away, she's the most beautiful girl I've seen since Lauren. I don't care about what they say, I can see myself with her.

 I don't care about what they say, I can see myself with her

-Elexus-

"Hello Elexus?" Bianca said pulling me out of the trance from this unknown man put me in.

"Huh?" I said looking away from him and turn to her; she had a smile across her face already knowing what he was thinking.

"Hmmm you sprung already." Bianca joked.

"And she doesn't even know his name." Reagan said laughing loud making Mr. Unknown turn our direction, I didn't want to keep staring so I restrained my head from turning into his direction.