69

Here's another cute lil picture of Tom 😊😍

The boys sat outside of their house getting ready to go on a live to clear some things up. They were all pretty nervous, especially Zach.

"Okay guys we are here to talk real fast about this whole situation." Daniel says as the live open and people immediately start to join.

"So first off we'd just like to say we love Alex she is literally our little sister. Even though she won't be with Zach anymore we will still talk to her and hopefully still hang out." Jack says.

"With that said Alex will no longer be living at the house with us. She wants to go out and live her life and do her thing." Jonah starts. "Again this does not mean we aren't her friends anymore."

"And no I don't hate Zach for cheating on my cousin," Corbyn tells everyone reading a few comments that are asking that. "Zach is 16, he's going to make mistakes like all of us. I mean I definitely wasn't happy with him but I don't hate us. Alex doesn't even hate him."

"And uh, lastly I just wanted to say," Zach nervously starts. "I still am crazy about that girl. I swear her leaving me and this house is harder than it seems. We've been through a lot but we have our own thing to do and she's starting hers. So please no hate on her. We will also be taking a small break from social media, or at least I will. I just need a little time to rejuvenate and pick myself up."

"Anyways guys, we love you all and hope you have a great day." Jonah says ending the live.

234,929 likes

234,929 likes

Whydontwemusic: hope this cleared everything up.
-

Comments disabled

-
I don't wanna do comments right now. SO SHOULD I POST THE LAST CHAPTER TONIGHT OR TOMORROw???