15

*I don't usually write like this. I just don't ever think it's good enough or I continue something for too long. But I thought I might as well try it. Also thank you so much for 3k.💜*

Alex Pov
I don't ride in planes. I'd much rather drive in a car. But I'm doing this for Corbyn and Zach.

Shaking and my anxiety starts to kick up as the plane starts to rise into the air. I ignore the scared child next to me who is freaking out as his mother try's to calm him down and put my headphones in. This is the first plane ride I've been on by myself. All the other times I had Ember or Tori and even Corbyn at some points. It's just a brand new experience.

The child, who looks about 8, eventually stopped freaking out about an hour into the flight and his mother drifted off to sleep. The boy looked very nervous and was shaking. I turn my music off and turn slightly to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Just a little scared. My mom and I are headed to Detroit to see my dad and sister. My sister is sick and needed a special doctor." He answered and the whole mood just went down. The feel in the plane went down to an extreme low.

"Oh, I'm sorry. How old is your sister?"

"15. And her name is Madison but we call her Maddie."

"Give your mom my phone number and tell her to call me later. I want to do something for Maddie. Okay?" I tell him writing down my number on a paper I randomly found.

"Okay I will. What's your name?"

"Alex. What's yours?"

"Mason." He replied smiling.

"Well it was great to meet you Mason."

We ended our conversation and a hour or so later the plane landed. It was only about 6 am and thanks to Aspen I know the boys had to be up at 9, so that gave me plenty of time to go over what I was going to say.

Alex 🌚
Aspen my plane landed. What time are you coming to get me?

Aspen 🌳
I'm leaving right now.

Alex 🌚
Okay see you soon.

Here I was. Standing in an airport slowing counting down the hours till I see the boys that completely changed my life. I had to fix things with them. The whole band, other than Zach, are a little tense with what happened. All I can do is hope they forgive me.

IM SO TIRED OH MY GOD
You know I'm tired when I don't watch Jonahs full live. I also had to finish this. So. Yeah.

Q: do you have pets?
A: yep. Two dogs. Even though we are finding one of our dogs a new home. She's to needy for us because we are a busy family and just can't have a dog that barks 24/7.