IX

"Zack wake up. "

"Nghhh.."

"Zack.. "

"I don't wanna get up.."

"babe come on wake up"

"ehhhhh.."

"We're going to be late for school. "

I whine and stretch to life. I sit up and rub my eyes groaning. I feel Conner place his hand on my thigh. I watch as he lifts himself up and walks over to his closet. I look at him my eyes still a little blurry. He slips his shirt off and starts looking for a clean one. I slowly stand up and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back.

"...what are you doing?"

"I need cuddles" I whisper holding him.

"You do realize we're going to be late for school.... right?"

I groan softly "yeah.." I sigh and let go of him.

"get ready and maybe I'll give you cuddles. "

I nod and walk to my bag searching through it for some clothes. I pull out a simple black t shirt and ripped mute pink jeans. I smile and start looking for a choker I packed to match the jeans. I soon find the choker and put it around my neck. I then quickly take my shirt off and put a bra on. I glance at Conner to make sure he isn't looking and pull on my shirt. I pull off my pants and pull on my jeans smiling brightly.

I walk over to Conner and wrap my arms around him again.

"Can I have cuddles now?"

"No because you're not fully ready, plus... I don't have pants on. "

"what else do I have to do?" I whine looking angry at him.

"put your shoes and socks on. And your hygiene stuff. "

I groan and walk to his bed sitting down and putting on shoes and socks. I get up and put on deodorant and cotton candy smelling perfume. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and fix my hair. I walk back into Conners room a little annoyed "now can I have cuddles?"

"Ehh.. I'll think about it. "

I look at him angry and pout "Conner that's not fair"

"It's fair if I say it's fair. "

I look down and lay on his bed crossing my arms.

"You got cuddles all last night. "

"but I have a bad feeling about today and I want more cuddles!"

"Alright then. Come here. "

I smile widely and jump up running to Conner and wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me a softly kisses my head. I smile gently and blush a little.

"Alright. Let's go. "
I sigh and let go of Conner. I walk over to my bag and pull something out real quick, then grab my book bag. Conner grabs his keys and slips his shoes on.
We walk out to Conner's car and get in. He starts the car after we both buckle up. I pull out some pink nail polish and open the top of it. A few seconds later, Conner makes a disgusted look towards me.

"...what?"

"The smell of that stuff is strong. "
"s-sorry" I say and quickly close it looking down

"No no.. it's fine, I can just put the window down. "

"o- okay" I say softly and open it back. He smiles and rolls the windows down, continuing to drive. We soon stop in the parking lot of the school. He looks over to me and takes the key out of the car. He unbuckles and flicks my leg.
"We're here. "