Carter and Amy

Carter's P.O.V.
I love my little Asian bæ. Tonight was the night that I was going to ask her out tonight I was really nervous. She makes me feel all tingly every time I think about her. She lights up my world like nobody else. I always catch feelings, I never want to let her fall in love with anyone else, I just want her to love me like I do. We were all going to the jewelry shop to pick out promise rings to give to out ladies. We were planning to ask them all out on the same day then we can all have the same anniversary.
*at the shop*
I remember when we were playing 21 questions (idek haha) she had told me that her favorite color was red. So my heart was set out on a ruby red heart diamond. I found the perfect one just like how she is. PERFECT.

*at dinner*
While we were all with our ladies having a nice dinner Amy, and I were in a pavilion. We were eating spaghetti (sharing one) while birch beer as a drink. We we're having a typical conversation about justin Bieber.

Amy's P.O.V.
We were having a nice dinner taking about Justin Bieber then he stops talking. He stands up then stands me up
(C~carter
A~Amy)

A: "whatcha doin?"
C: "I like you. A lot."
A: "Awe I like you too"
C: "How much?"
A: "this much" kisses him
C: "we'll i want to make you mine"
A: "I would love that so much"
C: "will you be my girlfriend?"
A: "of course! I wouldn't want anyone else to ask me!"
C: "I love you so much!" Hands ring
A: "awe what's this?"
C: "a ring of my love"
A: "I love you sooo much"

---------------------------------------------
Sorry if the P.O.V.s are really boring there almost done I promise.