Getting ready...

2 weeks later..

Annmarie's P.OV

While I was almost done packing for the trip I got a phone call from my ex boyfriend max. The only thing I could think about is what could he possibly want. He broke up with me on New Years which was our 2 year anniversary.
Max-M
Annmarie-A

M: I miss you so much I should of never broke up with you I was so stupid

A- Well you did then you went out with my ex best friend a week after you broke up with me... so why are you calling

M: I want you back in my life come over to my house no ones going to be home for all of spring break.

A- Oh so you broke up with her and now think you can come running back to me? I'm also not going to be home all spring break I'm going to San Diego.

M: Can't you just not go?

A- No I'm not running back to you... *Hangs up phone*

I don't know what to do I've always loved him ughh...

Leah's P.O.V.

As I hug my parents goodbye and go pick up the rest of the girls I fell down the stairs and landed on my arm. Luckily my mom had a little brace to hold me off till we got to San Diego. The first stop was Julia's house , then Madison's , then Angie's , then Annmarie's , Lastly Amy's. After I picked them up we headed to the airport.

Amy's P.O.V.

When we got to the airport and got settled in we saw a Starbucks and ran inside. We all got the same thing "Carmel Frapps with whipped cream." When we were all done we hear our plane was being boarded so we walked over to the gate and got on the plane.

Seating Arrangements:
Julia,Madison,Annmarie in one row then Leah,Amy & Angie in the other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the next chapters will talk about when they land and stuff( :