Sunset/Prank

It was 5 in the morning Matt , Angie , Shawn , Julia , Cameron , Nash , and Aaron where the only ones awake.

Angie's P.O.V.

The sun was rising. I was surrounded by amazing people. Creating good vibes and good times. I never want to leave.

Julia's P.O.V.

I just take a breath and look around. I'm surrounded by amazing people. So far this past day has been amazing. I feel like I've know them all my life. I sun was rising the sky was filled with beautiful colors. Angie and I were the only girls awake. We wanted to play a prank on the boys.

Angie's P.O.V.

It's 5 in the morning so julia and I decided to play a prank on the boys that are up. We have decided on running into the water and staying under then when they come to swim away to where they can't see us. After that go up behind them and scare them.

Matts P.O.V.

Angie don't ever do that to me again I thought I lost you. I never want that to happen. EVER.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I started crying because I thought I lost the love of my life and my best friends girl. I don't know where I would be without her. Julia saw that I was crying so she pulled me into a tight hug and said she'll never leave me. I felt safe when she said that.

All the other boys were worried and started looking all over. Until we popped up and scared them.

Angie's P.O.V.

Julia and I sure scared them. Matts word keep playing over and over in my head. Does he really care about me? I just don't want to get hurt like previous relationships. I have no idea if I could trust him so fast....

---------------------------------------------

Haha the girls succeeded with there prank😂