Part 1

Your POV
I woke up to a painful headache. I had to reclose my eyes because of the bright light. I slowly sat up as I felt my head. Bandages were wrapped around my head as blood very very slowly spilled out. Where the hell am I? I thought. "Ah~ I see your awake" said a deep voice. Out of the darkness appeared a man wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie, black pants and dress shoes. His hair was red and messy, he had a few mouths threw out his body that was showing with sharp teeth on each mouth along with his own. He had demon black eyes with red irises. "Who are you" I asked, very confused. "Well deary~ I'm Zalgo, your father. You had a terrible accident with a knife wound to your head but I was lucky enough to save you" he said. "O-oh" I said, looking down. "Um..... May I ask my name? I can't remember" I said looking up at him. "Your name is C/N (Creepypasta name)" Zalgo said. "Thank you" I said happily. "You wouldn't have known what happened to me by any chance, would you" I asked. "Well~ I do know that a group of killers called Creepypastas kill you. I was wondering if you wanted revenge" he asked, smirking with an evil smirk. "L-like KILL them" I asked, shocked, confused, and scared. "Well~ you don't have to KILL them BUT you could maybe just hurt them, badly" he said. "I'm not sure" I said, putting my two pointer fingers together, tapping them lightly. "I'll give you time to think about it, anyway, would you like something to eat, drink" he asked. "Yes please" I said smiling. Zalgo nodded and walked out of the room. I sat in the white bed thinking. 'Who the hell are the Creepypastas? Why did they kill me? Why am I here other then my father? Who was I before? Should I hurt them? I mean I wanna hurt them for hurting me but I'm not a murderer, am I?' Thoughts swirled threw my head. The sound of a door opening came from the dark wooded door. "Here you go my lady~" Zalgo said, Harding me some food and water. "Thank you Zal" I said, smiling. "No problem" he replied. "So, have you thought this threw" he asked, as I took a bite out of an apple. "Yes, I believe so" I said, smiling at the demon. "What would you choose?" He asked, smirking evilly. "How about.... if I see them wondering the forest i give them a surprise and take whatever weapon I have and use it on them till they are weak enough and kill them" I said, not knowing where this insane thought came up. "Wonderful! Now let's start training if you want to achieve this goal" Zal said, smirking.
I nodded as Zalgo handed me a black dress, thigh leggings, flats, and long gloves. "This is the only thing I have for you. It was your last outfit you wore when I found you. Confused, i nodded. I went over to the bathroom and changed into the dark outfit. "Now if you'd follow me, we could choose your weapon. Or we could make it two" Zalgo said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Of course" I said. Zalgo started to walk out of the room to a large room with a few blood stains and a row of weapons. "Go ahead, choose" Zalgo said, gesturing to the row of weapons. I walked over and tested out different weapons and how nicely it fit in my hands. I settled with a (favorite small hand gun (f/g)) and a (favorite bladed weapon (f/b)) with (favorite color (f/c)) handle. "Nice choices" Zalgo said, smiling. I grabbed the holders for both weapons and placed them on the ribbon that was wrapped around my waist. "Here are some targets, go ahead and try it" Zalgo said, pointing to the targets to shoot. I pulled out my f/g and shot at the middle of the target, walking down the targets, getting a perfect bullseye with the ammunition in your f/g. "Wow! Already a master with guns" Zalgo clapped. "Feels right" I said, twirling the small hand gun with my finger. "Now, let's try that f/b of yours" Zalgo said, snapping his fingers, bring up a person. "Let's try that" he said to the girl. "Take this and battle my daughter" Zalgo said, handing a knife to the girl. She was shaking but nodded. "Begin" Zalgo said. We ran after each other, swinging our weapons. I ended up cutting her in her chest, arms, legs, face, and stomach. She fell to the floor, limp, as she died from blood loss. "Very good~" Zalgo clapped. "Thank you" I said, looking at the limp girl. "Let's get some rest. You'll have a very exciting day tomorrow" Zalgo said, snapping his fingers, getting rid of the girl. "Agreed" I said, smirking as I headed to my room. "Good night Father" i said, shutting my bedroom door and falling into a deep sleep on my bed.