7.

Eddie's POV
" YOU LEFT ME! YOU ALL LEFT ME FOR DEAD!"Stan screamed as he sobbed on the sewer floor.
"Stan we're sorry,we are so so so sorry!"I said trying to comfort him.
"you left you left you left."Stan quietly sobbed, I heard splashing behind.
Bill was running off, not again.
"BILL!"Ben screamed, we all ran after him.
As we ran in we seen Bev, floating in air.
Oh shit,"there she is."
Ben was almost in tears and we helped him pull her down.
"Beverly wake up! Come Bev you gotta wake up!"Ben choked out and then he did something.
He kissed her.
She did nothing for a second, and then she gasped for air. Bill still hadn't came back yet, but we seen him walk behind the pile of broken children toys.
He seen Georgie, sweet innocent Georgie.
I didn't pay attention to the conversation, but I did when he put that gun to his head.
"But you aren't real."Bill said and the he shot Georgie.
"And that's about all I want to remember." I tell Samantha, she hold my hand tight.
"The thing is, when I was in a coma. That's all I could see, I just thought it was a bad dream."She says wiping tears away.
"Really?"I ask and she nods.
"I was just there, I know exactly what happened and when it did. But when I woke up, I thought it was just a bad dream."She says, sobbing.
"I should've been there!"She says, screaming and crying at the same time.
I hug her and she falls apart in my arms.
"I love you so much! Don't put yourself down like that! We are all alive!"I say and she nods.
—————Next Morning
"So you're really leaving?"She asks Bev.
"Yeah, I'm gonna live with my aunt for a while."Bev says, tearing up.
"But we'll still call eachother right?"Sam asks, Bev nods.
"Of course!"Bev says and they hug eachother.
"Well Eddie, I'll see you later."Bev says, side hugging me and leaving.
"Where is all the gang?"Sam asks, I look down.
"Well...we all decided to go our separate ways. Most everybody's moving away anyways." I say, she sighs.
"Are you?"she asks and I nod.
"My mother is moving is at the end of this month." I say and she tears up.
"Okay..."She says, and then I remember the blood oath.
"But promise me, if IT ever comes back. You come back to Maine too! Please just promise."I beg and she nods.
"I promise."she replies, gotta tell Miek now.
"Well... I guess I'll be leaving." I say backing towards the door.
"See ya later Eddie Spaghetti."She says and a tear escapes my eye.
"Bye lover girl."I say walking out, immediately I start crying.
That's the day I lost the love of my life.
________________________
And sorry I haven't been updating,I've been really depressed and dealing with things these past few days. But I'll try to update as soon as I can!!
Byyyeee Losers