3.

Fuck.
It's all I could think...
Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!
The balloon floated closer to me, as I got off my bed and backed away.
As I backed away I ran into something, I turned around to see...
A clown.
He was holding another red balloon, a smile crept onto his face.
The smile was terrifying, and weird, it gave me the chills.
As I backed away, he got closer and closer. I began to run then, he dove toward me, scratching my floor with his nails. I ran as fast as I could.

I made it all the way out of my front door and into the street, as I looked around, red balloons formed around me out of nowhere.

The balloons started to smother me and I began panic, they began to pop and blood spilled all over me. I screamed and pushed the balloons away, leading them to pop even more.

No one heard me as I screamed, blood almost getting in my mouth.

I felt an arm jerk me to the side, out of the demonized balloons. I looked up and saw Eddie, his face had shock written all over it.

"OHMYGOD! You have blood all over you!"He screamed, letting me go and sending me into a frenzy.

He seemed so shocked still but he enveloped me into a hug, which alarmed me .

"I'm sorry , im sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"I muttered as blood got smeared onto him

The balloons were gone, but IT staggered out of my house.

"Fucking hell ," I whispered , Eddie turned around in a hurry.

Then my neighbor turned on her porch lights and IT disappeared into the night.

"You kids better stop screaming or I'll call the chief!"My neighbor yelled, I let out a sigh.

"Yes Ma'am!"I yelled back, she closed her door but kept her lights on.

"Eddie, thank you so so so so so much!" I babbled , and pulled him into a tight hug.

We stood like that for awhile , but I don't think either of us minded that.

He pulled back a little and told me," My mom will kill me , if she found out that I snuck out."

"Eddie you snuck out?!"I yapped , he nodded back hastily.

"I heard you screaming and I ran, ran as fast as I could." He commented , and gave a curt smile.

"What about your asthma?"I pondered and he let out a laugh.

"My aspirator was just a gazebo."He disagreed, and I died a little inside .

"Placebo,"I stated, "and it actually does help with asthma attacks, you need to keep one on you just in case."

"Oh."He hesitated and laughed awkwardly. He then pulled it out of his pocket and stared at it,
"Placebo, not gazebo."

I gave him a sympathetic smile and nodded.

"So,"I hinted as we stood in the middle of the street, way past curfew.

"Um, I'll see you tomorrow?"He queried , I have him a quick thumbs up.

"Good, well I'm going to go before anything else happens, "He drawled and we said our farewells for the night.

In a quick move, he pulled me into yet another hug but it ended as quick as it started. I waved him off in a hurry , and watched him sneak back into his yard.

I stared , worried , as he climbed through , what I assume as his bedroom window. He signaled to me , a thumbs up, so I'd know he was in safe .
With that , I ran back inside , and hurried to the bathroom.

I had no clue who's blood is on me , and I knew that I was the only one who could see it . But that didn't stop me from scrubbing a whole layer of skin off , while trying to forget what that monster made me see.

What , IT , made me see.
____________________________

A/n
I just did a quick edit to this chapter :)
And woooah chapter 2 is coming up quick! I got a hoodie from Hottopic that has IT on it ! I wanted to get a matching button up but it was expensive:(