Chapter 2

Note : The story has mature content.Proceed at your own risk.  

With 20 minutes gone , he couldn't  set his mind right be it with the place and the atmosphere of the room he was sitting . The smell hit his nostrils and he find it hard to breath.The room was shut still the chaos outside making it up to his ears disturbing his inner peace.The colorful lights had to be the most disturbing element inside making his stomach churn.The cigarette was half burnt in his hand and he smoked with shaky hands.

What mattered to Arjun was the presence of the one at whom he has been staring since the minute he entered the room.His eyes bored into hers and what he saw was all the seducing looks she had at him.He was sitting at the edge of the bed and at the other end was Saroja standing in a state he would wish to look upon.

Saroja had been on a different thought processing zone and couldn't come to terms if her eyes was seeing the same man sitting with her inside the closed doors.The minute this handsome  and well built structured man marked his presence she was baffled.Words failed to make their way out of her mouth.She has been with many , yet first time her heart fluttered and excitement prevailed.He had something the perfect height with body and eyes and lips.Her eyes would leave no inch of him and she was still busy checking him out.

Arjun heard the noise of her bangles and anklets and this time looked at her properly.Done with the last stroke of smoke.He breathed in a deep sigh and stared at the sheer beauty.The color yellow never looked this matched and the red made the perfect sense as if mixing with the cream texture of her smooth skin.He couldn't believe what he had been thinking.Lost for words that's what she have got him into.

Lost for words that's what she have got him into

She smirked at him and walked closer to him.With each step he felt  his heart getting weak and losing breath.He closed his eyes feeling her hands pushing him on the bed making him fall flat.She mounted slowly on top of his hard body making perfect use of her seducing skills.Her lips touched his neck and fingers opened the buttons of his already crumpled shirt.Arjun breathed in much difficulty and felt suffocated.Any moment he would lose it out but he would not dare himself to let it happen not the very moment.

Any moment he would lose it out but he would not dare himself to let it happen not the very moment