Chapter 1

Note : The story has mature content.Proceed at your own risk.

Driving through the gaudy and cheap lanes of the most underrated place of the society Arjun felt nauseated.His car halted at a certain point and he pushed the glasses down taking a glance at the view from the window of his car.The courage he lacked and turmoil he has been fighting on with.Another night and another time he left without going for what he attempted.

Drinking away the pain and tears he continued with the shots till dropped to the ground

Drinking away the pain and tears he continued with the shots till dropped to the ground.Arjun Reddy had everything yet nothing in this world.Money and name couldn't get him what he wished and desired in life.Life planned to snatch those things which gave him immense happiness and lasted for a while.

Ranjit known as Raju has been working under him for years now and he is a loyal person serving him.He has seen the good and bad side of him and the happy and gloomy phase in this 29 year old lad's life.He have money and a status in rich society yet he was thriving for peace.The only heir of the family he had no one to look after him.

Taking out his shoes he left a glance at his master and made his way out.He won't let him suffer like this anymore.

The morning rays had a message in itself to bring with it some changes.Arjun was ready in formals and on a call for meeting which was to take place in evening.He found his obedient and loyal assistant come escort standing with an unsure face in front of him.

A-"YES Raju tell me"

R-"Sir.how do you"

A-"I can learn your face Raju and its been long we have been together.Tell me"

R-"SIR.if you don't mind I have the remedy for your pain."

A-"SOrry?"

R-"If you allow me to help you out.certainly.Please."

Arjun kept the file on the table and stood up not being able to meet the eyes.He run his hand through his hairs and breathed heavily.Sleep derived eyes and the quest for his never ending search has made him worse.

A-"Raju..you"

R-"Sir beg your pardon.Its not the place for you.Just give me a chance.I will go there.tonight itself"

He turned around and faced him with same deep emotions in his eyes.Ranjit got the signal and made a move.

A-"Make sure to them you are ready to pay any amount.Be it ANY.Do you get me?"

He gave a nod to his master and left.Arjun Reddy fell down on the chair and he knew every moment was going to be unbearable for him.Restless would be an understatement.

The place looked unbelievable loud with all the feels of low society.Amazing truth how majority of people had no shame to deck up with any face or show respect.All eyes had lust and motive.The end of the lane had a five storied building where songs could be heard and one would easily vouch for what purpose that place was to serve out for.