chapter 3

(Logan POV )

I was sleeping soundly with lee until I heard that stupide alarm clock make the horrid sound, after struggling to find the alarm clock I turn it off and went back to hugging Scarlet, but it was weird how she didn't go turn off the alarm clock like she normally does.

As I was hugging Scarlet I notice she feels soft and squishy, me and Lee shot up and look down at the object that was supposed to be Scarlet, we panicked because 1. We don't know where Scarlet is, 2. We are worried that she might push herself again to the point of exhaustion and 3. We are pissed off that she didn't stay in bed or wake us up.

So Lee and I quickly got out of beds, got dress and quickly sprinted down stairs to go look for her.

(Scarlet Pov)

While I was enjoying reading and sipping my tea, I heard a stamping pair of footsteps, I put my cup an book down and stood up to check what was going on upstairs, but before that could happen I was tackled by a pair of bodies and was hug to death as I finally got out of the two tacklers arms, I found out it was just the twins.

"What's wrong, why was I tackled and put into a death hug?"

When I asked this I was greeted with heated death glares.

(Lee Pov)

When Scarlet ask us why we tackled her we were pissed

"Why did we tackled you?, Why?, why didn't you wake us up or tell us where you were going!!!!!, we got so worried Scarlet and scared, when we finally notice we were hugging a pillow not you"

"Yeah you had us worried Scarlet and we know how you are when you are alone, you will push yourself till you make yourself unconscious"

Longan said this to Scarlet angrily staring straight into her eyes.

"Sorry guys, it slipped my mind that you guys would worry like this"

Scarlet says this sheepishly

"What going on down here"

We heard someone says from behind us, as we turn we found out it was just hunter who said it.

"Oh hey Hunter see that you are awake we were just lecturing Scarlet to wake one us up to tell us if she going somewhere or leaving the bed"

"guys it was 6:10am when I left the bed, I was not going to wake up my little brothers that early, I was just doing some little work out in the basement, went for a little jog into the woods,  it's no big deal and as you can see I was just relaxing, not pushing myself to death"

Scarlet replied to us in a bored tone

"More like the work out of doom"

Logan muttered under his breath only loud enough for me to hear and I nodded my head in agreement to what he said

"Oh really then what did you do in your 'little work out" hunter asked sarcastically

(Scarlet Pov)

I sign tiredly, I get their protectiveness, but this is going a little too far.

"You want to know what I did in my work out, fine it was 300 push ups, 300 sit ups, 400 pull ups, thirty minute jog into the woods after that I got cleaned and relaxed the rest of the time until you guys woke up"

The guys look at me in shocked, disbelief and horror at my work out, but I don't even know why they acting like this, to me that was not even a work out, it was more like a warm up.

"THAT NOT A WORK OUT!!!!!!"

They scream at me at the same time

I gave them a blank look and replied to their angry comment

"You are correct that wasn't a workout"

They sign in relief thinking I finally came to my senses

"That was a warm up"

Hunter face palm and muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear, the twins turn white as sheets and look like they saw a ghost, while in that state I started to cook breakfast. The others teens came down stairs and went to the dining table, just when they were about to sit, they stop and stare in confusion at the three depress and distress teens.

"What happen to them" jay ask me in bewilderment

"They were pissed that I didn't wake anyone up or tell them where I was going at six o'clock in the morning and shocked about my warm up drills

"I suspect that they already lectured you" jay replied back

"Yes" I said this tiredly

"Scarlet, we are only just worried for your wellbeing, we don't want to lose you, if we lost you, we don't know what we would do" Alexia says this to me while putting her hand on my shoulder

"Go nuts, brutally murder the guy that killed me, become depressed"

"This is serious scarlet"

"sign,  you guys don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself and today I just went to go work out because I couldn't go back to sleep.

I stop what I was doing and look at the group of teens and said this to them to calm their worries

"How about this, next time I leave the house I will leave a note, will that satisfied you"

They all look at each other and nodded their heads

"Good"

After that little argument, I finish making breakfast and laid them down on the table, after we finished eating our food, we carried our bags to the car or motorcycle and headed to school, but for some annoying reason when we got to school I had this feeling that today is going to be so troublesome.

HEY GUYS, like a promise I finish chapter three hope you like this chapter is you do hit the that star, if you have any question or comments plz comment any way it's like 3:55 AM I heading off to bed and don't worry I'm editing chapter four tomorrow HELLANGEL OUT😜😆😁😈😎