the most dramatic chapter you'll read today

WARNING BOIS THIS IS GOING TO BE SPICIER THAN LOUISIANA HOT SAUCE OKAY AND BELIEVE ME HOT SAUCE FROM THERE IS HOT AS F U C K

I dropped my hands and then I took off running in Wyatt's direction. I called after him multiple times but he just ignored me. ❞Wyatt-!❞ I said as I caught up to him. His eyes were red from the small amount of tears and his face was all pale. He had crusty, dried tears hanging below his eyes. ❞Wyatt Im-❞ I said before I was interrupted by Wyatt. ❞Just go. Leave. Go with your-❞ Wyatt paused. ❞G- Go with your little boyfriend, for all I care.❞ He said, sniffling. ❞Wyatt it's not like th-❞ I was interrupted once again. ❞I don't fucking care, okay? If you like Jaeden, then fine. You like Jaeden. It was one fucking kiss and it's probably going to take me a month to get over!❞ He said, tears madly flowing down his face like a flood. I felt my heart drop and sink down to my stomach. My face drooped as I tried to apologize. ❞Wyatt- I'm sorry - h- he kissed me.❞ I said, on the verge of tears. ❞How the hell am I supposed to believe you?! You didn't even have the audacity to tell me?!❞ Wyatt said, slightly screaming. ❞J- Just go away.❞ Wyatt said, his voice going quieter. ❞No- Wy, I'm s- sorry- I never wanted any of this--❞ I was interrupted once again, goddamnit. ❞I didn't either, but it was only just one kiss, wasn't it.❞ he said. He shrugged, wiping his tears with the sleeve of his red Canada hoodie. I stood there, feeling like the worst person to ever walk earth. ❞Wyatt- I'm-❞ I tried to apologize one last time, but Wyatt just took off walking. He kept on walking until he was far away so he couldn't hear my blabbering. I turned around to see Jack and Jaeden near where me and Wyatt exited. Jaeden walked up to me and tried hugging me, but I pushed him away. ❞Get off me, Lieberher.❞ I said in a cold, harsh tone. Jack ran over to me and Jaeden. ❞Look- We're sorry about-❞ I interrupted them by looking around randomly. ❞Y/n- Are you okay?❞ Said Jaeden. Jack chimed in. ❞Y/n- What are you looking for?❞ he questioned. ❞oh, i'm just seeing if there are any fucks lying around. Looks like there aren't any.❞ I shrugged. ❞Please just forgive us y-y/n i- i just-❞ If i had a penny for everytime someone interrupted someone, I would be a millionaire okay. I cut off jaeden and i yelled in his face angrily. ❞I just- I don't give a fuck.❞ I said bluntly. ❞You can hate me for this, for breaking your heart or some shit but, i- i'm..❞ I paused, on the verge of tears. ❞I'm already heartbroken, Lieberher. So please, I suggest you leave me--❞ my voice got all shaky and I prepped my hands up. ❞I suggest you l- leave me alone.❞ I said, a couple of tears escaping from my eyes. ❞You don't understand.❞ Jaeden said. ❞Yes I do.❞ I said. ❞No- you don't.❞ He said. ❞Do - so!❞ I said. ❞Look, I fell in love with you the first time i ever saw you. Beautiful (your eye colored) eyes, beautiful silky hair, and a smile that could light up anyone's day. But I- I understand we can't all have everything we want.❞ Jaeden said slowly. I sarcastically smiled at him. ❞Wow, Lieberher actually has a heart.❞ I said. I just turned away from them and I took a deep breath. I started to walk off calmly in direction of my house. I let a few tears roll down my cheeks.

this was spicee wasn't it boiz