❞ The Start ❞

You walk up the brittle, broken down stairs of your new school nervously. You stood before a rusty, old brick building with silky green vines running down it. You took a step into the school, it was complete chaos. Students were yelling, They were throwing things, The teachers were scolding the students. You saw a boy with curly hair that you weirdly recognize. He seemed oddly familiar, like he used to be in your life, or something. You snapped to reality and noticed, that was Oleff. Wyatt Oleff. He went to your old school. He had always been your best friend, until you moved to another part of Maine. You also had a small crush on him, which was extremely embarassing to admit. You'd walk up to the curly haired boy. You sneaked up behind him and covered his eyes. You said - ❞Guess who?❞ You grinned. His friends stared at you weirdly. Wyatt soon smirked.  He liked the touch of your soft hands. He paused for a moment before saying - ❞Hmm. i'm thinking.. Y/N!❞ He said. You felt happy inside. You pulled him into a hug, crying tears of joy. It's been such a long time since you've seen him. ❞Y/n, where have you been for all of these years?❞ He pulled away from the hug. ❞My dad quit his job, so i'm back in Derry!❞ You'd say excitedly. Wyatt smiled. ❞Tha- That's great!❞ He said, filled with joy. Wyatt's friends were just like, so confused. One of Wyatt's friends, Jack, interrupted them. ❞Hello, m'lady. I'm Jack.❞ The short freckled boy would say. Wyatt rolled his eyes and smiled. ❞That's jack. He's known to be a bit-❞ He whisper shouted to you. ❞Annoying.❞ you felt his warm breath on your neck. That sent a shiver down your spine and it gave you goosebumps. Jack whined. ❞Hey, noodle hair! I Heard that!❞ He hit wyatt in the back of the head. Wyatt chuckled and hit Jack back.