❞ Why? ❞

❞ Why? ❞ Jack said, confused.

❞I- I don't know!❞ I said, panicking. I looked at jaeden, and he looked down at his hands in response.

❞Jaeden- w- what was that all about?!❞ I said, confused.

❞I love you, okay?! I love you, y/n.❞ he shouted.

❞but i just met you yesterday! What the hell?❞ I said.

Jack sighed. ❞Draamaaa!❞ He said.

Me and jaeden both said in unison. ❞SHUT UP, JACK!❞

Jack whimpered.

❞Jaeden, I'm sorry, but i love wyatt.❞ I said.

❞how do you even know if you love him if you're fucking 13 years old?!❞ jaeden said.

❞hOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME IF YOU'RE 14?!❞ i yelled in his face, infuriated.

Jaeden was taken back by my scream. He got up as tears welled in his eyes.

❞Sorry.❞ He plainly and bluntly said before storming out of my house.

❞Wait- Jaeden! Please!❞ I yelled. I sighed, i knew i fucked up. Well, goodbye from my life forever, Jaeden lieberher.

Jack just stood there, wide eyed. ❞Wowowowow, i'm shooketh.❞ he said. The energetic boy jumped up. ❞THAT WAS LIKE A REAL ASS SOAP OPERA OH MY GO-❞ I cut jack off by growling at him.

❞Can you not be insensitive right now, grazer?!❞ I grumped angrily. Jack whined and his gaze fell to the ground. ❞Sorry.❞ He said. I got up and stormed off into my room. Little did i know that my next door neighbor was watching this whole thing go down from my window. My neighbor, he was Romeo  Beckham. The snarkiest, rudest, most horrid boy in the school. I knew i fucked up when i spotted him at his window with a camera. I growled and screamed, noticing that my life was probably over. Romeo was going to spread the rumors around and tell the entire fucking school that i'm a Grade-A slut. I went outside and grabbed a rock, throwing it hard  at romeo's dirty window. I screamed angrily at his obnoxiousness and I flipped him off as he stared in disbelief at his broken window.

A/n

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHITTY AND NOT EVEN DETAILED AND SO OVERDRAMATIC FUCK