14

Chapter 14

Sage POV
"Babe your going to be fine, nobody will hurt you or I'll kill them for you" Danny said trying to calm me down."I know but I'm just a bit nervous that all" I reply."Ok whatever you said" Danny said surrendering.
We have been in a the car for about 2 hours, what a boring car ride when your stuck with a vampire king who your boyfriend.I not allow to touch or do anything but text on my phone since me and his sister have destroyed a lot of his really expensive car for fun.
"Ok, we're here" Danny say breaking the silent."Yes!Finally, we get to have some fun around here" Kayla said smiling evilly.Oh boy this is going to be good anything with Kayla there always a show to watch.
When everyone is outside Jonny decide it time to come out with my brother who look like hell.Tobias look like he haven't sleep in years, he look like a hobo with his hairstyle and cloth. What happened to him when I was gone, I know he abused me but he's still my brother.

Jonny POV
Finally the vampire have arrive, I've been waiting on them for more than 3 weeks since they cancelled when they are coming to help.They just said that one of their member are put in a coma by their future queen,I don't think I want to mess with her unless I want to be in a coma too.
Me and Tobias quickly made our way down to see them when a really wonderful smell hit me in the face.My wolf was so happy to smell that because he yelled "mate" in my head.It really confused me that Skyler (my wolf) would said that when our mate run away and the only persons who stand in front of us are just a bunch of vampire.

Tobias POV
I really miss my sister, with her running away and everything it killing me to face the truth that I help cause the pains she is feeling.The only good thing that come out is that me finding my mate but what wrong with the whole thing is that my mate is Jessica Thompson the slut who follow Jonny around like she a sloth or something.
As it turn out she left him for me when she found out I'm her mate and I accepted her and now we're expecting a child, if my sister and parent where here they would be proud.But they're not since they all left me alone.I just want Sage to be happy wherever she is right now.