O N E

Alexa Pov
I arrived to Cali feeling excited to spend a month with my boyfriend, Jack.We had a long distance relationship due to him growing bigger and bigger with his 4 best friends while I was being across the country . This was the only time for us two to spend time with one another before he goes on tour.

"Get out the car Alexa!". Jack said taking my luggage out of the back of the car as I unbuckled my seat belt. "How about we go out and get ice cream first?".I asked as he laughed. "Nice try! Come on let's go in". He closed the car door for me intertwining his hand into mine. "". He smiled as he rung the doorbell, it quickly opened to see Corbyn and Zach. "ALEXA!!!". They both exclaimed pulling me in with excitement. "Great! Thanks for stealing my girl". Jack sarcastically said as I laughed. "Hey Ms. Rayne". Jonah greeted me messing with my hair. "Fuck off Marais".I giggled slapping his chest. "Cant believe you finally came! You dont know how much fun it will be now since youre here!". Corbyn said as they all agreed.

I unpacked all of my belongings into the guest room I will be staying in for the month. I walked over the cabinet to put all of my clothes but then got a text from Jack.

' Jack💗: hey come downstairs, I wanna show you a special place :) '

I smiled at his text and reached over putting on a hoodie.I closed the door from behind heading downstairs. "So my beautiful girl friend came by and i can not be any more happie-".I listened to Jacks snapchat but then to be bumped making my phone drop. "OH I'M SORRY".I bent down to pick it up.
"No i'm sorry". He said and as i stood back up. "No its my fault i should be saying sorr-". I paused myself as his bright blue eyes made connection to mine gleaming from the light. His smile making me have a weird feeling... as if i had butterflies. "Hey? Are you okay?". He snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh uhmm yeah... sorry about that". He chuckled which was adorable- WAIT HOLY CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT JACK. "Don't worry about it I'm Daniel". He took his hand out to shake. "Alexa". I shook his hand with a smile. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl". He winked as I tensed up. "You do know I'm dating your best friend Jack....right?". I nervously scratched the back of my neck. "So? Doesn't mean I can hit it too". He smirked leaning up against the wall as I felt his eyes scrolling through my body.Dang, he seemed really nice and now he's fuckboy. "I think that isn't part of a bro code". He chuckled. "I like you.... maybe if you and Jack break it off, probably you and I can get together". I chocked as the words he said repeated into my head. "Thanks but I'm happy with Jack and if you excuse me, he's waiting". I walked away towards the stairs. "Bye beautiful". He called as I put my hand behind my back flipping him off. "Bye jackass".

Daniel Pov
"Bye Jackass". She said walking down the stairs hearing her footsteps fade away. "Did you just try and hit her up?". I turned around to see Zach coming out of no where. "What do you mean?". I acted confused. "You know what I'm talking about Dani. That's wrong on hitting your best friends girlfriend... besides you have a girlfriend". He said. "I don't have a girlfriend". I laughed. "Ohh so that girl you said I love you too that left this morning , you two just hooked up last night?". I nodded slowly. "Please don't ruin their relationship. You've ruined enough". "I mean look at her, she's hot how can I not ? Besides I know you want to do it too". I nudged him. "Whatever, you won't even have a chance with her".He stated walking away. "Ohh yes I will and I have a plan".

Alexa Pov
You and Jack were cuddling up on the couch while watching 'Pretty Little Liars'. "You're stealing most of the blanket". He whined tugging onto it more. "Hey listen! I'm the smallest from you". I giggled as he kissed my forehead. "I love you". He smiled and as I was going to say it back I was interrupted. "I LOVE ALEXA MORE!". Jonah yelled coming downstairs as all of them did. "Shut up! Where you guys heading too?". Jack asked. "Gonna grab pizza wanna come?". Corbyn suggested. "Shoot I'm down. How about you babe?". Jack questioned as i shook my head. "I'm tired so i'm gonna rest". He nodded. He got up getting his phone from the side. "I'll see you later". He kissed my cheek rushing to the door.

I flicked through the channels as i came to a scary movie. Two girls were walking through the woods finding a abandoned house. The girl turned the door knob as the other one told her not too. "Don't open that door". I repeated hiding behind the covers. "Hey beautiful-". I jumped throwing the popcorn everywhere to see it was Daniel. "YOU DUMBASS! I had a heart attack". I threw him a pillow as he caught it. " Mind if i join?". He asked and i raised an eyebrow. "I dont know... maybe you might make a move". He chuckled. "I swear I wont, I just got off the wrong hand.So can I?".I smiled giving him a nod.

Daniel and I were getting to know one another while watching a movie. We had a lot of things in common. "So how many months are you and Jack?". He asked. "9 months. How about you? any girlfriend?". He shook his head. "Single, people dont find me attractive". He chuckled. "Thats totally wrong theres about 5,000 girls out their wanting to date the Daniel Seavey". He blushed. "I know but like i'm just waiting for the special one". I patted his shoulder. "you'll find her i promise". He smiled. "Thanks". He looked into my eyes and slowly looking at my lips. I was stuck at this moment not being able to
move. He put his hand onto my cheek leaning in.

一一一一一一一
Hey! Its me, wdwjackk. I noticed that ya'll like the series i've been doing on insta and i thought why dont I make a fan fic about it :)
Anyways have an amazing day xx. -j

follow me on insta: @wdwjackk