Chapter 24 / the dance

I woke up in my bed and rolled over grabbing my phone to see it was almost 12 "shit" I mumbled to myself as I got up, the girls were coming over at 2 so I had to have a shower and eat before then.

I washed my hair and shaved before getting out, I made my self a sandwich while my hair dried. After I decided to start my makeup while I waited for the girls. Eventually they all showed up and we started getting ready.

I wore my hair down in some lose curls, my eyeshadow was a dark brown with a little glitter on the inner corner. Ally used her Kim K contouring kit on me then some highlighter. I slipped on my red dress. It was tight, strapless and and just reached my knees.

"Damn your ass looks nice in that" Ally said making me die in laughter as well as the others
"Grays one lucky guy" Georgia said giving me a wink
I told them about how we were gonna do it for the first time tonight and I think they were more excited then me.

It was about 6 when we started getting photos, while we waited for the guys we had some food my mom brought us.

"Sorry I'm leaving tonight, but I'll be back around 4 tomorrow afternoon babe" my mom said kissing my cheek
"It's fine mom" I say smiling
"Be good, and no one comes over" she says raising an eyebrow
"Love you mom" I laugh
"bye beauties" she said waving to everyone before leaving.

Finally the guys showed up and we got some photos together. Gray kept telling me how sexy I looked and how he didn't want anyone else to look at me.

"Baby, stop" I laugh as he kisses my neck while we waited in the kitchen for everyone to finish their photos
"Your just so beautiful I can't keep my hands off you" he says stepping back to look at me again
"Stop" I laugh pushing him but he grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.

"Your mine, no one else's" he says kissing me, i loved a jealous Grayson
"No one else's" I repeated kissing him

"Ready?" Nash said popping his head into the kitchen
Gray grabbed my hand and we walked out the the car, we all couldn't fit in the one car so we took two. Me, Gray, Ethan and Chealsea, Ally and Matt in Grays car and the others in Nashs.

We arrived and Gray held onto my waist tight as we walked in, I squeezed his hand to let him know I was only thinking about him.

We all started dancing and Gray was making me laugh as him and Ethan pretended to do a dance routine
"Okay stop now, I'm embarrassed" I joked

Gray grabbed my waist as a slower song came on and we swayed back and forth, my arms around Grays neck I peeped over my shoulder to see the girls all giving me a thumbs up before grabbing their guys and dancing.

"How did I get so lucky?" Gray whispers into my ear
I smile "I'm the lucky one"
"Your so beautiful and sexy.. and I just wanna do dirty things to you" Gray says  turning me on
"Maybe we should get out of here, so you can do those dirty things" I whisper in a sexy voice hoping to turn him on.

Gray pulls his head to look at me to see if I'm serious, I give him a smirk and his face lights up, he grabs my hand as we begin to walk out, I give Ally and the rest of them a quick wave to let them know we're leaving.

They all wink at me and I just roll my eyes. We drive back to mine and I can feel Grays eyes on me almost the whole time, this time I have my hand on grays leg, rubbing up and down to tease him, which was working because I could feel him squirming.