"Oh. Okay!" I smile. That's an easy thing to do. "Cool, lets get off to work!" She smiles, setting off.

Noah's POV (district 6)

I now had a temporary alliance with Boze, Keirsten, Mari, (A/N: AND PEGGY- sorry I had to; don't kill me) and Sohinki. Boze and Mari are looking for Olivia, little did they know she was still tied to a tree- and Sohinki was looking for Lasercorn, he had disappeared for supplies early that morning after they got separated from their group. As for Keirsten, she was with Lynne and Adelaide. Lynne's dead and Adelaide disappeared this morning.

We're trying to track them down. To be honest, I have no idea where any of them are accept for Olivia, and I can't
even guarantee she's still there. We trek near where I had left Olivia, an presto- she's gone. Same with Wes. I looked at the remnants of the rope, pretending to be astonished alongside the others.

"What the hell- people were definitely tied up here." Mari says. "Let's pray it wasn't Olivia or someone like that.." Boze whispers. Sohinki crouches down near Damien's dry blood stains. "Someone definitely died here, but the blood is dry so it must have been a while back. Our people are most likely safe." He sighs.

"I hope so." Keirsten adds.

Wes's POV (district 8)

I have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing this. After what Noah did to me, I feel as if I should do it too. I don't know why; this voice is driving me to do it. I had captured 3 people. Olivia was already tied up next to me this morning and she's still passed out now, so that was an easy one.

Shayne on the other hand was hard to get, mostly because he screamed and wrestled, but I was strong enough to overtake him. The last person was Kane. I followed her and Finn all day. After Finn was saved, she propped him on a log to find medical supplies, when I took her. She's going to wake up any minute now.

"Where the fuck am I-" There she is! I take off her blindfold. "I'm sorry to have to do this. I don't know why I did it, but the voice in my head drove me to. This is me showing Noah that I can be scary to." I explain briefly. "Now, you have a decision to make." I walk to Olivia. "You can kill poor little Olivia-" I pause and walk to Shayne . "Or big, strong, useful Shayne."

I slowly walk back to Kane and circle her. "Or you can refuse to kill anybody, or you will be killed. Just like your fellow group member, Damien." I whisper. "Oh god... You monster." She whispers.

Hearing her say that makes me want to apologize and set them free, but I'm too far in and she'll kill me if I do. I will regret this forever, but if it means winning and staying alive its worth it. "So, what'll it be?" I say after a while.

"I..." She pauses. She start silently crying. "I refuse." She sniffs. "Alright." I hold my knife to her throat. I pause and start to feel a pang of guilt and sadness. "I'm so sorry for this... I'll make sure that your family knows you love them..." I say, before briefly slicing her throat. She gargles and gasps, falling to the ground and bleeding out immediately.

I instantly feel horrible for what I've done, and I untie Olivia and Shayne as the hovercraft picks up Kane. I set Olivia under a nearby tree and Shayne in a nearby cave.

Arena Event

Nobody's POV
Acidic rain pours down on the arena.

Keith's POV (district 9)

The moment I hear the clap of thunder, I know what's coming. It happened in the games when I was four, and it scarred me when I watched people melt alive.