Chapter 3: Scared

Percy's POV

I groggily woke up and I noticed instantly I wasn't on the Argo.

I looked around and I saw bars, iron bars. Locked up was a telkhine that was asleep with a sword.

Perseus... Sorry to spoil the fun...but you are the one in the cage.

I paled. The voice was Gaea's.

"Where am I?" I asked scared. Yes, the savior of Olympus and defeater of Kronos... was scared. Scared of what I knew was coming.

Are you ready to have a family reunion? I am!

I looked around. The telkhine was awake, opening the door. Standing there was the man I feared more than anything I've ever faced.

Standing there was my step-father Gabriel Ugliano.

Flashback

"Mom? Are you home?" I asked. I was happy because it was my 6th birthday.
Mom said she would be home early. Smelly Gabe was away for the weekend.

"No...but I'm home."

It was him. Why was he here?

I smiled at my step-father but he didn't return it like normal. He's fist was clenched too tight.

It happened too quick.

The hit stung. Soon I was on the ground. I saw the belt lash down once...twice...too many times.

He picked me up by the shirt, tears streaming down my face.

"You are worthless Perseus."

I flinched when he said my whole name, his words ringing in my head.

"Now listen up brat!" He yelled, almost growled, in my face, "Not a word of this to anyone!"

"O-ok. I w-won't-t-t. P-please don't-t h-h-hurt me." I stuttered wondering why no one was stopping him.

I fainted from fear minutes later.

End of flashback.

"Y-you?"

"Yes Perseus it's me." I flinched at the name scared...scared.
----------------------------------------------
Pipers POV

We stared at the screen for a long time and sat in silence.

After a while Annabeth let out a sob. I tried to reassure her but even my charm speak couldn't cheer her up.

"We should've helped him!" she sobbed.

"Annabeth there was nothing we could of done and it's too late but we are going to save him." Jason said trying to remain calm himself.

"HE COULD BE DEAD! GAEA PROBABLY IS GOING TO KILL HIM AND WE DONT EVEN KNOW WERE TO START LOOKING FOR HIM!" Annabeth yelled out.

The fates had always seemed cruel on the two. They love each other, Percy vanishes to Camp Jupiter for eight months. Then they are finally reunited and they fall into Tarturaus. Finally they escape and Percy is kidnapped and... and is probably d-dead at this rate.

I couldn't help it. I started crying too. Jason hugged me, trying to help me stay strong.

"Where could she have taken him? We could IM Camp and send search parties. We only have six months until Gaea rises." Frank said. (A/N just pretend it is in six months)

After IMing camp we ate dinner in silence. We just so happened to be having blue fish sticks.

It was supposed to be a prank. Percy complained about never having good food so we cooked up fish and put blue food dye in the mix.

Annabeth cried silently, not even eating.

What are we going to do? Annabeth is our leader but she's practically broken. Jason is trying to keep us together but it's too much.

We need to find Percy before we all lose our minds.
----------------------------------------------
A/N

Ok so please comment and vote! Check out my other books too!

Oh and always remember to tip your giant Godzilla-sized kitten with lasers and skittles!!!
(Warning I am not responsible for the giant Godzilla-sized kitten takeover you puny slaves!)

PENGUIN POWER!