Nightmare Only

Alyssa's POV

" Alexa!! Alexa!!!" I called my twin who was mumbling something in dream and sweating like hell.

" Alexa, wake up." I called again. But in vain she was going out of hand. I took the glass from side table and poured some water on her face. She wake up at once with a shriek. I hugged her immediately patting her back.

" Nothing, it was nothing it was just a bad dream." I told her.

" It was so real, Alyssa. It felt so real. I can't believe it felt like this for the first time." She said while panting hard.

" It was just a dream, don't think about it." I gave her a glass of water.

" Thank you." She said and drank it in one go.

" What did you see by the way?" I asked her sitting beside her.

" I saw the same incident which I am seeing past 3 weeks. Alyssa, telling you something is there which I am thinking is wrong." She said and I sighed.

" It's just a dream." I argued.

" You won't understand, Alyssa." She told me.

" You tell me, Alexa. What have you seen exactly?" I asked.

" I explained that already to you, Alyssa." She said.

" I didn't get it. How can you feel it so real when it never happened with us?" I asked.

" You are trying to say that palace, that room, that couple are not real???" She asked.

" Maybe real maybe not. I don't know, Alexa." I said.

" Who are we, Alyssa?" She asked Suddenly. I was shocked. Then smiled.

" We are Alyssa Carlos and Alexa Carlos, daughters of Lima Carlos and Hugh Carlos." I said.

" I don't feel it's real."she said.

" I feel it is. Come on. Just for a dream you can't deny your existence." I tried to convince her.

" I am not denying anything but still I am feeling very weird." She said.

" Like how?" I asked.

" Like everything is in smog. Something we don't know." She said hesitantly. I sighed.

" Should we get an appointment with the psychiatrist again tomorrow?" I asked her.

" Yes, please. Call her. Inform her about this." She said.

" Alright, I will you go to sleep now. I will call her. Just relax. Nothing happened. I told you not to watch horror movies that much, see what have you done!!!" I said.

" It's nothing about horror movies, Alyssa. It's totally confusing." She said.

" Lay down now, stop thinking about anything." I make her lay down.

" Will you sleep beside me tonight?" She asked.

" Sure, let me switch off the lights first." I said.

" Don't make it totally dark." She requested.

" As you wish Sweetheart." I said and she giggled.

" Keep smiling my love. Never cry." I kissed her forehead.

" I will try, no promise though." She winked and we both laughed.

" Ssssssshhh, mom will wake up." She told me.

" Yeah like I care!!!" She said.

" I too don't. But still let's not disturb her." I said.

" She is cute though, but I can't accept her as my mother though she loves us a lot." She said.