"I can't stop thinking about you when I'm with her"

"I will do anything you want, to prove to you that I love you Lola"

"She doesn't mean anything, I was afraid of how powerful my feelings towards you were, so I got scared and fled. But I'm coming back to you , as a man more than ever"

"I love you Lola, I really do"

I smiled to myself at the messages feeling happiness. I quickly shut my phone and laid back down closing me eyes. I had the biggest smile on my face.

The next morning I rushed out, dropping Rebeca off along the way and heading out to run errands. I had a busy day planned. But first I had to do something very important.

I stared up at the tall building consisting of offices as people buzzed about busy with conversations. I headed inside as the instant smell of coffee infiltrated my nostrils, reminding me to get myself a cup before heading home. I walked up the friendly looking woman at the front desk as she smiled up at me from her computer.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could see Regina? I am a family friend and have urgent news that cannot wait" I said smiling as the woman nodded, picking up the phone and dialing a number.

"Yes, yes okay I will let her know" the woman said before she placed the phone down.

"Regina isn't expecting anyone" she said looking back up at me

"But she has agreed to meet with you regardless" the woman added as she pointed towards a door.

"That is her office dear, whenever you are ready" she said as I thanked her and made my way hurriedly towards the door.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly opened the door. Regina was sitting in front of a long table staring right at me. She had a large computer she must have been typing on because it looked as if she was in the middle of an essay.

"Hi.." she said giving me a confused look before her eyes widened at the realization of who I was.

"Oh, what brings you here?" She asked suspiciously as she sat up from her seat.

"I don't think Norman would be comfortable with this" she said a little less polite this time.

"That's why I'm here" I said before walking over towards her desk. Her fingertips gently placed over the table, she looked at me as if I was threat.

"I won't say much, instead I'll show you" I said sliding my phone across the table. She looked down to see the messages Norman had sent me the night before. She slowly picked the phone up as she took off her glasses.

"He also called me" I added as she continued to inspect the messages.

"You're a lia-" she began to say before I cut her off.

"Do what you will with this information, I came here to help. Don't take it if you don't want it" I said snatching my phone back from her. She looked up at me in shock as tears brimmed her blue eyes.

"Just tell your fiancé to stop contacting me" I said  before I headed for the door.

"Wait" she said as I slowly turned around confused.