Chapter 7: We Got Them!

"Where exactly will you be taking us again?" Boomer asked while sweatdropping.

The girls kept silent.

"Hey! Where the hell are you taking us?!" Brick yelled as he wiggled to shake up the girl carrying him.

"Man, this guy is heavy," Blossom groaned as she tried to get a better grip of Brick, "Stop moving, will you?! If you don't, you're going to die before we even get to... Whoops!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!! YOU STUPID OLD HAAAAAAAG!!!" Brick was yelling his lungs out as he quickly fell to the ground.

Blossom stared at Brick in shock, while Buttercup laughed at the scene. Butch had a face that says he 'didn't have time for this' while Boomer tried to hold back his laughter.

"Uhm, don't you think you should... maybe, do something?" Bubbles said sweat dropping.

"Oh, right," Blossom then flew down after Brick.

That did it. Boomer was laughing loud and hard, he moved so much that Bubbles couldn't get a grip on him, and he fell down.

"Oopsie," Bubbles said, "I suppose I should go after the poor guy before he falls to his death."

Bubbles quickly flew after Boomer. While the others were gone, Buttercup and Butch were left up in the sky. Butch couldn't take the silence so he decided to try and start a conversation.

"So, uhh, how's it been?" Butch asked, 'Oh, real smooth, Butch, that's just what I need to get out of this awkward silence.'

"It's been horrible, so far. Now shut up," Buttercup said, uninterested in a conversation with one who she considers the most annoying person in the world next to Mojo.

"Well, I see someone's still being a hag," Butch said while rolling his eyes.

"I said shut up, or else I'll send you falling down after your brothers and won't do anything about it," Buttercup said as she let go of one of Butch's hands, threatening to let the other one go.

"Alright, whatever, I'll shut up," Butch groaned, "Now let me hold your other hand."

"What the?! Stupid perv!" Buttercup said and bopped Butch in the head, hard.

"What the hell, you hag?! What did I say?!" Butch yelled and looked up at Buttercup, who refuses to look at him. Now he's really confused.

"We're back!" Blossom yelled loudly as she flew towards the greens while carrying Brick with Bubbles carrying Boomer following. "So, what'd we miss?" Blossom grinned while holding Brick by the ankle.

"Hm? N-nothing... Nothing! Now let's go, I'm tired of holding this guys sweaty palm," Buttercup groaned and flew ahead of the others.

"Yeah, I totally flustered her," Butch said with a proud look on his face.

"Ugh, let's just get going, this trip is taking longer than it should," Blossom said as she fixed her grip.

After a while of flying in awkward silence, they finally got back to the lab.

"Finally! That trip felt like forever," Buttercup said as she placed Butch on the ground and stretched out her arms.

"Yup, now, we'll take you to meet the professor. Just try to understand everything that he's telling you, and you should be fine," Blossom explained.

"This is our chance!" Brick suddenly yelled.

"RUN!!!" all three of the Ruffs yelled and ran away from the lab as fast as they could.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not going to go through that whole thing of bringing you here all over again!" Buttercup said and she swung her hammer on the boys; Not so hard so as to take the boys hurdling to space, she executed just enough to make them unconcious.

"Woah, nice control there, Buttercup," Bubbles complimented.

"Ugh, now we really have to carry them the whole way to the professor," Blossom groaned.

"Whatever, orders are we just bring them to the professor, and after that, nothing like this will ever happen again," Buttercup said as she begun to carry Butch into the lab.

"Wow, that's so reassuring," Blossom said rolling her eyes.

"Hmm... what is the professor planning to do with the boys again?"