40 ; Real Life

One Year Later

There was a mixture of laughter from Tom and Jade. From the point of view of a stranger, you could tell they really loved each other. The way Tom held Jade in his arms as he smiled down towards her. Jade, on the other hand, looked up at Tom with a lovely and snuck quick kisses.

The couple was laughing because Jade had smashed her cookie and cream ice cream against Tom's nose. It was hilarious since they were joking around about how they've been dating for a year. So much has happened since they've met on the group chat.

On Halloween of 2017, Jade and Tom had met up. First, they went trick or treating with Jade's visiting cousins and Paddy. The couple went as Spider-Man and Batgirl. There were complaints from fans when they saw Jade's costume since Batgirl has red hair. In which Jade argued that it was for fun and that Grant and Ezra's Flash didn't look like the comics. Then they went to a party as Snow White and Prince Florian. In which, they danced the night away before they retired to Lucas's apartment, that he let them borrow. The night had ended with them watching Disney movies.

When Thanksgivings rolled around, Jade had visited Tom in his hometown. (Her family was scattered between Canada, California, Texas, Mexico and Florida.) She spent the holidays with the Hollands. In which, she met Tom's parents and shared laughs with them. They really liked Jade. The whole week was spent with laughter, jokes, visiting Tom's old hangouts, watching home videoes and eating lots of food.  It was sad when Jade and Tom left and had to go different ways for their jobs.

Then Christmas came around! Tom and Jade had sent each other presents and FaceTime each other. One of them was in the UK and the other was in their childhhod home in Texas. When they managed to find a time to FaceTime on Christmas Eve/Christmas, they watched each other open their gifts. Tom had gave Jade all of her favorite Disney movies and the new Rick Rordion books. He had witness pure happiness when she opened it up. Jade in return had gifted him Spider-Man comics that were hsrd to find, a new hoodie, and a simple frame with a picture of them.

New Years was really simple. They went to a party and kissed at midnight when the clashing colors of blue, red, and many more from the fireworks were displayed in the background. Soon, Valentines came! On that day, they spent the day together in onies while watching all the Harry Potter movies.

During the summer and every other holiday, they tried to spend as much time togther. It was hard to maintain a long distance relationship but they somehow managed to do it.

But today was one of the few days that they managed to get together. Jade was filming season 3 of Riverdale and Tom had a new movie and press tour. The couple had decided to meet up in Central Park. Of course fans had stopped them to take pictures, which they gladly took. But there was also paparazzi taking pictures of them laughing at the ice cream on Tom's nose.

Tom wiped the ice cream off his nose while Jade turned to look at the paparazzi. An idea suddenly accorded to her. She decided to put her idea in action after she finished the ice cream that Tom bought her.

"I'm going to miss you." Jade frowned while eating her dessert.

"I'm going to miss you too, Jade," Tom replied. His grip around her tightened. 

Each time they saw a dog, they stopped to pet it with premission from their owners. Sometimes the owner would take pictures of them doing so.

"Tom, to be quite honest... I love Tessa more than you," Jade told him. She got out of his arms and took off running. The running girl glanced behind her and yelled at him. "Catch me if you can!"

It took a second before Tom took off running after her. He maintained a pace and laughed as he chased his girlfriend. When he got close to her, he tackled her onto the floor. He made sure to use his body as a cushion for her.

This caused Jade to be on top while he was on the bottom. Tom lifted his head up and gave her a passionate kiss. He could taste the cookie and cream ice cream that she was eating eariler. 

"I love you," Tom told her after they pulled apart.

"I love you too, Tom," Jade replied with the biggest dorkiest smile ever. Both their faces were a strong red color, just like the first time Jade met Tom.

***

school has killed me with all the homework! Ily guys and the next chapter is the last chapter!

jaz