22 ; FaceTime

Jade💗 is calling...

The top half of Jade's face showed onto the screen. Her wired glasses sat on her face, saying that she didn't feel like wearing contacts. A small laugh escaped her lips as she looked forward.

"Shut up, KJ," Jade told the red-head boy. She glanced back down at her screen and hoped Tom would answer.

The sound of her phone ringing echoed throughout the plane. She quickly looked up at the cast and felt the need to bite her nails. Her phone was set down so it faced the ceiling while she searched for her earbuds.

When her face appeared back on the screen with earbuds in, she had noticed that Tom accepted. It honestly surprised her that he accepted her call.

"Hi, Tom," Jade greeted with a smile.

"Are you on a plane?" Tom asked with a tired smile. A frown started to grow onto her face.

"Yeah. Aren't you tired from your flight?" Jade bombed him with questions.

When Tom laughed, it had caused Jade's cheeks to grow red. Not from embarrassment but for the fact that she actually made Tom laugh. It made her happy that she could do it.

"I'm tired but I'm in Edinburgh to watch Eclipsed," Tom answered.

Jade placed close attention to his facial expressions. He had a smile that made her want to melt. His eyes also seemed tired without sleep.

Carefully, she looked close at the screem. Which meant that she was now showing her full face on the phone. She could see the light of day through the windows that he allowed to show.

"Tom, why don't you take a nap? I can call back," Jade suggested. "I honestly didn't have anything to say."

"No, it's okay," Tom lightly argued. "Oh, hey girl."

That last sentence confused Jade, causing her to furrow her eyebrows. Tom noticed her face and lowered the camera to show Tessa. His dog.

"Oh my God! Is that Tessa?" Jade questioned. She lightly hit her head. "Of course it is. She's so cute."

"Not as cute as Tom. Am I right Jade?" Madelaine asked the latina girl.

All the screem showed was Jade's horror eyes while they stared straight ahead. Presumably, Madelaine. Her mouth opened and closed from shock.

"Jade, how about I FaceTime you until I fall asleep?" Tom asked. Jade looked back down and noticed the background moving until he was in bed.

A small wheezing sound escaped Jade's lips. Tom looked at her with panic.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried. Jade quickly nodded her head.

"Yeah. I was just... chocking on my spit?" Jade questioned. Tom watched as her cheeks turned a darker shade of red. It made him smile while Tessa laid down next to him. "Tessa is very cute and Madelaine, shh. Also, to answer your question, yes."

"Okay." A laugh followed his one word reply. It made Jade's heart squeeze with excitement.

"Tom, who are you talking to?" Dom asked. Tom looked away from his phone and off into the distance.

"I'm talking to Jade, dad," Tom answered. Jade's eyes widen.

"Is that your dad? Tell him I said hi," Jade excitedly stated. Her glaze moved away from the screen and onto someone on the plane.

"Already meeting the parents?" Lili asked.

"Jade said hi," Tom informed his dad. He looked back at the phone and saw that Jade was glaring at someone. "What happened?"

"Sometimes I love this cast and sometimes I hate them," Jade answered. Another laugh from Tom that caused Jade to feel wonderful.

"So tell me more about you," Tom told her.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Jade asked.

Tom watched as the camera switched from Jade's face and onto KJ's. He had a funny grin while he took out the earbuds.

"Her full name is Jade Natalie Rameriz. She's turning twenty-one on the first of September. She's a Virgo. Jade has one brother and one stepbrother, who she doesn't like. Her favorite Marvel heroes are Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Captain America, the Winter Soldier, and Spider-Man. She's team Iron Man. Her favorite DC heroes are the Flash, Vixen, Wonder Woman, and Superman. And-" KJ was cut off by Jade taking the phone back.

"I'm sorry about him," Jade apologized.

"It's okay," Tom replied. A yawn escaped his lips. He looked like he was ready to pass out. "Hey, I'm gonna take that nap. But if I go to the awards, I'll see you there."

"Okay." Jade smiled. "Bye, Tom."

"Bye, Jade."