f o u r

Jaeden's Perspective
Her chest rises and she takes a deep breath. With her eyes slowly opening she adjusts to the light.

"Uh yeah mom about Y/N, wait SHES ALIVE GOTTA GO MOM LOVE YOU BYE!!" Finn said screaming. He saw Y/N and hugged him. "Thank god your alive mom would of killed me, thanks Jaeden for making sure she didn't die."

I laughed and said "It's all good."
Y/N got up and walked towards me giving me the biggest hug I've ever seen.
"Thank the lord you were there." She whispered.

❁Your Perspective❁

I kissed his cheek and pulled away from the hug.
"Hey lovebirds we should get going now it's getting late!" Wyatt screamed.
"That's my sister!!" Finn screamed back.

I pulled on my dress and I put my converse in my bag.
"See you guys tomorrow right?" Finn asks.
"Yep my place." Jaeden saids. We all walk with our bikes next to us.

I hopped down stairs grabbing a slice of toast from Finns plate and eating it.
"Hey! That was mine."
"Too bad Finny." My phone beeps and I check who it's from.

Jaeden; Hey Y/N♡
Y/N; Hey Jae♡
Jaeden; could you meet me at the park in ten minutes
Y/N; sure I'll cya then♡

Y/N; SOPHIAAA OMGGGGJSJS
Bestie; Y/N are you alright?!
Y/N; you know how I've like Jaeden since forever right?
Bestie; yeah what about it
Y/N; he just asked me to meet him at the park just me and him
Bestie; OMGGGG GOODLUCK TEXT ME WHAT HAPPENS
Y/N; I WILL I WILL GOTTA GO NOW ILL TEXT YA LOVE YOU
Bestie; LOVE YOU TOO

I run upstairs putting on high wasted shorts and a black crop top then I leave my hair down and put on my converse. I grab my phone and my keys. I'm about to leave the house when.

"Where ya going Y/N,"
"Oh going to the park to see Sophia,"
"You wouldn't be sneaking out if you were just kidding I don't care." He saids laughing.
"Cya later Finny." I leave the house and start walking to the park.

When I got there Jaeden was wearing jean shirt a red and black flannel and black converse.
"Hey Jae," I said waving.
"Hey Y/N."
"I-I need to tell you something." He was stuttering... that's new. "I well like youandivelikedyousincewewereyoungerandineverhadthegutstotellyou." He saids really fast. I giggle then I hug him.
"Well Mr Lieberher I like you too," I say then soon I feel lips on mine. I pull back smile then lean forward again.

I actually couldn't wait any longer and needed to put this in a chapter.
Word count: 455
Instagram: @joannas.edits