↠ the procrastination tag.

  

THE PROCRASTINATION TAG ⤵︎
april twenty-first, 2024

Feel free to answer the questions as you read along if you'd like!

𒐀 WHO HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE? - I would say my grandparents take this one. They both play a huge role in my life. I get the opportunity to see my grandparents every day, seeing they live with me. They've been living with my mom & I now for a little over twelve years? I think? It's always been the four of us. It used to make me sad, because none of my friends really appreciated their grandparents or spent time with them. I don't know where I would be without them. They help me with a lot of things & have always made sure I have what I need. Fun fact; this coming July will be their 59th wedding anniversary!

𒐀 WHAT KIND OF THINGS MAKE YOU LAUGH? - It honestly doesn't take much to get me going, lmao. I'm not a huge fan of comedy movies, purely because I don't find a lot of them funny, but if it's a good one, a rare funny one that I find, then I'm a fan. I really like dark humor & self-deprecating jokes. Dirty comedy, dad jokes, vulgar humor, anything like that. A few comedies I do like are Grown Ups & Grown Ups 2, No Hard Feelings, Blockers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Bad Trip, among others.

𒐀 WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD? - As cheesy as it sounds, any place my boyfriend is. I'm always super grumpy & miserable when I'm not with him. I don't really have to worry about that now, though, since we live together. Other than that, I also love water & love being around it. We don't have any beaches where I live, but we have lakes, which is enough for me for now.

𒐀 WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THEM? - My best friend's name is Claudia! I met her on the very first day of kindergarten back in 2006. We were forced to sit together on the first day & we just never stopped. We've been best friends since. It's been eighteen years now & we still do everything together. She knows literally everything about me & has been through some of my heaviest struggles alongside me. What I like about her & our friendship: She's so easy to talk to & I can tell her literally anything without judgement. She's always there for me & has my back at the weirdest of times. Like, she's bailed me out of some crappy plans & situations in the past. She is also a very dedicated, very determined person who accomplishes everything she sets out to do.

She is also the reason I met my boyfriend! She introduced us, because my boyfriend is her boyfriend's best friend.

𒐀 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME? WHY SO? - My favorite movie of all time is most definitely Misery, which is a book to movie adaptation of Stephen King's book. Not only is the book absolutely amazing & my favorite book, but the movie does an amazing job at portraying the book with the perfect amount of differences! I love the casting, the plot, the soundtrack. Anything involving a writer is my cup of tea. Paul Sheldon is my main man.

𒐀 WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST GOAL IN LIFE RIGHT NOW? - I would say my biggest goal right now is to publish another poetry collection / book in general. My debut collection came out in August of 2023, so I'd love to have another collection out in 2024. I'm already in the works of that collection! I have the title picked out & the theme, but I'm waiting a bit until I make it public!