52

After our meeting had finished, I trudged back to the room with a heavy heart and what felt like a 20 pound weight in my stomach. My legs were like lead weights, feeling heavier and heavier with every step I took. I couldn't wait to crawl into bed and just fall asleep, but the moment my hand reached for the doorknob, my heart sank. The door was locked- something I had never found it to be before. "Thats weird..." I mumbled to myself as I looked up to see an envelope taped to the door. "What the..."

I gently pulled the envelope down and turned it over, finding my name in the middle of the front of it. Quickly opening it, I discovered a short note, also addressed to me. (Duh).

It read as follows
"Lee-
     You will no longer be staying in the dorms with the members of Monsta X. All of your belongings have been moved to a small hotel room down the street where you will be staying. The address is included on a slip of paper in the envelope along with directions and your room key.
- Starship Entertainment, CEO
      Kim Si Dae"

Amazingly enough, I felt my heart sink deeper into my stomach. And yet..I secretly knew something like this would happen. So, I wearily turned the other way and left, leaving the building and the boys, the relationships between  us changed forever..and they didn't even know it.

As I trudged down the front steps, rain started to fall, faster and faster until a torrential downpour was releasing itself right above me. I didn't really care though. The letter was slowly destroyed as I carried it in my hand, the ink running everywhere across the page from the water contact. It made the words on the sheet slowly melt away, slightly lightening the heaviness on my chest. Eventually the paper itself was ruined, shred to pieces from the rain. With the room key gripped tightly in my hand, I walked on, water dripping from every inch of my body until I eventually found the hotel.

My sopping wet shoes squeaked against the tiles as I walked inside. The world was raining down and completely crumbling at this point and I was ready to simply be swept away by the waves.