1-Mother

These characters are MINE, I take all claim on them. I mean it. If anyone is found copying my work, please do tell me and I will get to it shortly. The work belongs to me, the ideas to me and the only thing that I don't own is the rights to the cover, songs or to the pictures by the side, otherwise - MINE

So now we have that out of the way, let's begin. 

~Coletta by the side 

Remember to vote please!

Knotting - Usually in male dogs, this is when the penis shaft expands, cum doesn't appear and remains firmly inside of the one that it is being offloaded into. Example, an Alpha will knot an Omega.  Increases the rate of pregnancy, to almost definite, something that the Were community appreciates.

Platonic Imprinting - Imprinting done on young along with family traditionally, acted upon by rubbing up to someone. Can take a few weeks or years therefore the young are usually put together as babies. Can help to scent and find the litter or family if lost, as well as form mental bonds depending on how strong. 

Romantic Imprinting Solely for Alpha/Omega couples and done by three easy steps. 1. Hugging 2.Kissing 3.Sex, only done if both partners desire it and push for it, does need to be done with mates. 

Nests - An Omega will typically sense the upcoming of young and unconsciously prepare. They'll bring out soft clothes, hide more often for protection and be more territorial than ever. Or even quit bad habits such as smoking or drinking which usually don't affect them. 

Natures - Alpha, Beta or Omega, they define you. You are born with your nature, usually a birthmark placed anywhere on your body for your nature at birth. An O for Omega and so on...

Alphas - Men (even when female) of the pack, usually work in government/medicine/law and such. Or at times when really needed on the battle field. Heightened sense of smell (actually strongest), very intelligent and good looking, speedy among other perks. Dominant. They can also knot. They surface puberty at the ages of sixteen to eighteen. Their females are intersex with both male and female sex organs (though a small male one).

Betas – They are the mules of the pack, average. They can't knot or have heats, only Mpreg when mated with an Alpha - which scarcely ever happens as Alphas opt for Omegas (naturally inclined child bearers and more docile). Their jobs are mainly teaching, army work and just average labor. Pretty infertile. Their puberty hits around fourteen to sixteen; they can be male or female and have single sex genders. 

Mating - A sexual act, can happen with anyone. Very casually done if not with your Mate. Mating and Mates are treated differently; a Mate is respected and valued. Most Were's address sexual intercourse with a Mate as bonding, or making love. 

Bonding/Mating Bonds - The result of romantic imprinting, Alpha/Omega pairs can now exchange thoughts and talk to one another through the mind.