The Big Reunion

Jack watched Elsa from her bedroom window everyday. Ever since Elsa's outburst at breakfast her sister Anna has always come and asked to play with Elsa. It was winter now and soon to be Christmas. Jack hung from the window ledge to hide himself from Elsa. Right when the clock struck noon, Anna was leaping down the hall to Elsa's room. Jack heard Anna call Elsa from behind the door.

"Elsa?" She knocked 5 times. "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman-"

Elsa put down the book she was reading and looked at her bedroom door. "Go away Anna!"

All Jack couldn't hear Anna's reply but he knew she had gone away.

Jack watched Elsa for weeks. The King and Queen visited her often and tried to help her control her powers but nothing looked good. It came down to it that the King gave Elsa gloves to conceal her powers. Jack pushed himself away from the window angrily.

"She doesn't need to conceal her powers, she needs to be loved!" Jack crossed his arms in frustration. He wanted to help Elsa so badly but he had to respect her wishes in not seeing him anymore. Jack continued to watch Elsa grow and grow, seeing her cry herself every night, desperate to have a friend in the world. Soon it became clear to Anna that Elsa didn't want her around no matter how hard she tried.

One morning Jack awoke and went to Elsa's window to find nowhere to be found. Jack quickly flew through the gates and stopped short. There was Elsa, standing at the bottom of the grand stairs. She stood with excellent posture, but nervous hands. Jack noticed her fussing with her gloves, as if she was itching to take them off. Elsa looked up and Jack followed her gaze to see the king and queen descending the stairs.

As they made their way to ground level, Elsa curtsied and looked up shyly. "Do you have to go?" her voice was so soft and light as if it was tired. Elsa's eyes were big and bright with curiosity, like Jack loved them.

The king and queen looked at their eldest daughter with reassuring faces. "You'll be fine Elsa."

With that, Jack followed the king and queen's carriage to the docks and saw them set sail.

Two weeks, he thought. Two weeks to keep Elsa company.

Jack quickly flew back to the palace and went to Elsa's window and waited until it got dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa brushed her hair silently as she gazed into the mirror. She sighed and put down her brush. Two weeks, it's just two weeks she kept reminding herself. Elsa walked over to her window and closed the curtain, but not fully, leaving a crack so her face on her pillow could sleep in the moonlight. Elsa gathered herself into her bed and closed her eyes. Suddenly a shadow crossed over the open crack of light. Elsa slowly opened her eyes. Was I just imagining it? Elsa slowly got out of bed, walked over to the window and she flew the curtains open. Elsa gazed out over the sleeping kingdom and then up at the night sky seeing the moon high and bright as ever.

Elsa opened her window and turned her head to the left, then turned her head to the right. Elsa leaned over the side and looked down into the court yard. Elsa felt something almost fly over her! She jerked upright flinging her hair. She stood still for a moment and turned her eyes to look behind her, feeling a presents behind her. Elsa took a deep breath, and quickly turned around bringing her hands in front of her and shot ice from them.

Elsa froze. Standing right in front of her was Jack, the same Jack she knew as kids. The same Jack with his icy completion, and the same glowing hair. Even his same water eyes. Elsa took a step back outing one hand behind her to grab the window ledge and the other over her mouth.

Jack, her Jack.

"Hello, Princess Elsa." Was all he said before tears came to Elsa's eyes. She tried to blink them back but them streamed down her face. Jack looked to her cheeks and back to her eyes concerned. "Elsa-" Jack suddenly go a feeling that she didn't want to see him. What if she thought I actually didn't excised? But before Jack could say anything else, Elsa had ran across the room and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck in a big hug. Jack kept his balance and wrapped his arms around her waist as he hugged her back. Jack lightly lifted his feet off the ground, still holding onto Elsa, as the slowly lift into the air. Jack was so happy to see her, to talk to her a d actually come face to face with her after all these years. He had her back.

Elsa, my Elsa.

Jack suddenly felt a wetness on his shoulder. They slowly dropped to the ground and he pulled Elsa's face to look at him. Elsa looked at him with glossy eyes and smiled a weak smile. As soon as Jack saw Elsa's tears he wrapped his arms around her back and put a hand on the top of her head with her forehead on his shoulder. They stood like that for minutes, maybe hours it felt like as Elsa cried silently.

After what felt like forever, Elsa lifted her head and looked at Jack. She put her hands on his face and felt the gentle cold from his skin touch her fingertips. Examining his face Elsa realized nothing changed about him, nothing. She finally looked to his eyes, and Elsa saw nothing my wonder floating around in them. Elsa gave a smile and felt tears come to her eyes again.

Jack suddenly grabbed her face. "No, no more tears Elsa. Please. I don't think I can stand seeing anymore on such a happy occasion." Jack smiled sweetly at her and she laughed.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Elsa's voice came out quite and husky.

Jack smiled down at Elsa. "I never left."

Elsa suddenly realized how close she was to Jack and that she was in her dressing gown! Elsa felt the color come to her skin and took a small step back. She hoped Jack didn't notice it.

He did.

Jack suddenly felt the joy leave his face as he saw Elsa step back from him. Of course, he thought, she probably remembers why she sent me away in the fist place. She is probably siding with her parents.

Jack quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him. Elsa gasped in shock, too afraid to move. "Please Elsa, don't push me away again. Please." Jack could feel a sting in his eyes. Elsa grabbed Jack's shoulders and looked up at him. She watched as Jack's icy tears slowly rolled down his face.

Elsa put her hand to his face and smiled small. "I will never push you away, Jack Frost. You have my word." Jack opened his eyes and met Elsa's and matched her smile. "Jack, would you please spend the night with me?" Jack suddenly felt panic. Elsa quickly reacted. "No no! Not like that! Just lie beside me, as I sleep. Please."

Jack looked into Elsa's eyes and saw the hint of fear she was trying to hide. What was scaring her so much?

Jack only smiled down at her. "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE DONT KILL ME
I know I haven't been on forever, but I have had such writers block and I totally lost what I had planned for this part of the story! I know it is short right now, but I plan on adding more to this chapter, but I felt like you all deserved having some :-] ALMOST 1,000 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME!!!
And I'm so happy about this chapter too because Elsa and Jack are together again! Leave in the comments what you think!

~ Natastic ❤️