rose

"Yes, ma'am? How may I help you today?"

"Oh, hello, dear lady. I don't think I am the one who needs help."

"I told you that this was to be completed by yesterday evening. And you are calling me now to ask me how to begin?! Outrageous!"

"But I'm afraid that the same can't be said for my wife."

"Ah! Another case of work indignation. Not the first one I am dealing with this month."

"I am sure. It's like recession all over again. And she's..."

"Today 7 pm. That is the most I can give you. Well, I can not afford mistakes!"

"She's really into it?"

"Hahaha. Honey, I get it, really. There were times when my husband brought a hundred and one problems home from work."

"Really, now? What did you do?"

"All you need is a little of this bottle every night while you help her release her stress."

"Rose?"

"Rose, indeed. Aside from relieving anger, it also helps in decreases irritability, cure anxiety and serves as an aphrodisiac."

"Aphro-what?!"

"Aphrodisiac. It helps in the bed. Now, this is £5.14. But I am going to cost your partner a little extra for giving you trouble. Is that okay?"

"I mean, yeah. She is giving me one hell of a time."

"Darling! Are you done? I have seventy other things to do and you are just wasting my time."

"I am done. Can you just pay for this for me? Please?"

"Anything that gets me out that door. Here's my card, lady."

"That would be £9.79, ma'am."

"Whatever. The prices these days, I swear."

"Thank you ma'ams."

"Thank you, dear lady. Thank you."

For anger may come, and anger may go.
But we shouldn't let it sow
the seeds we would regret when the plant may grow.