Seungkwan pouted as he felt Hansol's hand leave his waist and watched his boyfriend running after Jeonghan.

"Yes Hansol?" Jeonghan asked as Hansol caught up with him.

"Can we switch? Busses I mean. Cus you're obviously on the vocal unit buss and i'm on the hip hop unit one so can we switch so I can sit with Seungkwan?" Hansol asked with puppy eyes at his Hyung

"Hm no" Jeonghan tapped his chin,

"What why?" Hansol whined, punching Jeonghan's arm.

"I think you should stay on your buss and Seungkwan switch with Seungcheol, Mingyu is practically passed out and Wonwoo will be listening to music, it should give you two more privacy" Jeonghan explained and Hansol took a moment before realising and jumping with happiness.

"That's a great idea Hyung" Hansol exclaimed happily and ran back over to Seungkwan.

"Hey" Hansol smiled as he threw his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders.

"Hello" Seungkwan replied, not looking towards Hansol.

"Hey, you alright?" Hansol asked softly, rubbing Seungkwan's arm.

"Yeah im fine other than the fact that as soon as we get let off to rest and go home my boyfriend immediately runs off and leaves me without a word" Seungkwan explained bitterly. Hansol looked at him for a moment before laughing loudly. "And then he laughs at me" Seungkwan exclaimed, folding his arms.

"I ran off to go and arrange with Jeonghan to switch busses so we can be together" Hansol laughed once again, "And I thought I was the clingy one"

"You are the clingy one! I- I was just confused" Seungkwan stuttered, blushing in embarrassment.

"You're right, I am the clingy one, but you love me for it" Hansol smirked and peppered Seungkwan's face with kisses. Making the elder roll his eyes despite the fact that he obviously loved it.

"Just get in the buss" Seungkwan spoke as they reached the busses, Hansol nodded and pulled Seungkwan to the Hip Hop unit's buss, opening the door for Seungkwan and getting in after him.

A few seconds later Wonwoo and Mingyu got in and Jeonghan was right, Mingyu looked just about ready to pass out and Wonwoo already had ear buds in. They sat in the middle two seats and Hansol and Seungkwan sat in the back. As soon as Mingyu sat down he leaned his head on Wonwoo's shoulder and fell asleep.

Hansol shifted closer to Seungkwan and grabbed his hand making Seungkwan smile softly at him and squeeze his hand. Seungkwan leaned slightly onto Hansol, enjoying the warmth he was providing him with and buried his face in the crook of Hansol's neck. Hansol smiled at Seungkwan and placed a few soft kisses on the side of his face before readjusting his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders and playing with his hair.

Seungkwan sighed contently into Hansol's neck, his breath tickling Hansol ever so slightly. They slipped into a content silence for the rest of the 15 minute drive, just enjoying being together.

***

When they arrived back at the dorm their manager dropped off some food for them and they all eagrly dug in. They didnt even bother with plates and chairs, they all just sat on the floor each with their own individual take away. The atmosphere in the room was light and enjoyable, everyone enjoyed being able to relax and be together again. They missed the times when they could just hang out and relax with eachother, that had become hard ever since their debut but nevertheess they all still enjoyed what they were doing.

After they ate everyone retired to their rooms. Their living arrangements had recently changed which meant that there were three of them in one room and four in the other.

Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Chan shared a room. Seokmin, Jisoo and Soonyoung another. Vernon, Seungkwan and Jihoon. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun and Minghao roomed in the larger room.

Seungkwan and Jun stayed behind to clean up and throw anything away. As they were busy collecting the garbage Hansol came into the living room, wearing pajamas and damp hair.

"I'll take it from here Jun, you go to bed"  he smiles at jun and the dancer nods thankfully before rushing off to his room.

"Hey" Hansol mumbles, walking up behind Seungkwan and hugging him from behind.

"Hey" Seungkwan smiles briefly and places a kiss on Hansol's cheek. "You smell good"

"Thanks, you look tired. I'll clean up you go to bed" Hansol offers and Seungkwan shakes his head.

"I'm okay, its alright. Besides we'll finish faster together." Seungkwan releases a shaky breath and Hansol's insides churn. Something isn't okay.

"I'm serious Seungkwan, you were tripping over yourself earlier and you've slept like three hours in the past two days, go to bed" Hansol insists.

"Really, don't worry about me, I'm okay." Seungkwan smiles and Hansol almost believes it "Now let's get working so we can both go to bed"

They clear up all the takeaway containers and Hansol takes out the trash. Seungkwan wipes the table and packs away the little plates and glasses they used.

When Hansol reenters the dorm he sighs and stretches his arms, he was tired but he knew Seungkwan was even more tired. Not like he was going to admit that it seemed.

Hansol makes his way back to the kitchen where he sees Seungkwan leaning on the counter, his hands either side of the sink. Hansol quickly rushes over and takes Seungkwan into his arms and the elder's knees buckle under him.

"Hansol" Seungkwan mumbles with urgency as his eyes droop slightly.

"Its okay I'm here, I'll take you to bed c'mon" Hansol slips his arm around Seungkwan's waist and placed one of Seungkwan's arms around his shoulders as he walks them to their room. As he opens the door he sees Jihoon  on his bed with headphones on, staring at his laptop.

"Jihoon-hyung, a little bit of help please" He asks as Jihoon looks up.

The elder's eyes widen and he quickly places his laptop to the side and walks over to the two, taking hold of Seungkwan who's completely passed out now.

They place Seungkwan on Hansol's bed seeing as it was the closest and both release a sigh.

"What happened to him?" Jihoon asks, worried.

"He hasn't been sleeping and he barely ate earlier. He was too busy sorting out some arrangements for variety shows. I don't think he should be going on. He's too tired, he needs some time to rest" Hansol sighs as he squats down beside the bed and brushes the fringe out of Seungkwan's face.

"I agree, our manager told him he should take a break I'm sure, I suggest you talk to him about it tomorrow, he'll listen to you" Jihoon frowns, he knew very well that Seungkwan was over working himself.

"Yeah I will do, you should get some rest too hyung, we're finally off for a while. Enjoy it" Hansol smiles and Jihoon nods he was pretty sleepy.

"I'll do that," Jihoon pauses and a smirk finds its way onto his face "But I think its about time I go and watch a movie, hive you two some space and annoy a certain kwon"

Hansol laughs, Jihoon wasn't the most jokey of them all but he had a soft spot for Soonyoung

Hansol chuckles "Alright hyung"

Jihoon makes his way to Seokmin, Jisoo and Soonyoung's room and Hansol sighs.

He decides to call it an early night and hits the lights before slipping in next to Seungkwan.

"Hey, I know you're asleep right now but I want you to know that we love you and you shouldn't be over working yourself. Especially not your vocals, I don't want you on vocal rest again. Please look after yourself. Goodnight and love you" Hansol places a soft kiss on Seungkwan's forehead and makes himself comfortable.

"Love you too" he hears Seungkwan mumble and he smiles to himself.

"Sleep. You deserve it"

"And they say I'm clingy"
---
Fin

I just love clingy Hansol hhhhhh yes