***

"Okay everyone, take a rest" their choreographer yelled as the song finished for the millionth time that day. Everyone sighed in relieve and most fell to the floor in exhaustion.

"Hey" Hansol smiled as he sat down next to Seungkwan, handing him a bottle of water. Seungkwan smiled tiredly at him and accepted the water gratefully.

"You good? Do you need anything? How've the shoots been?" Hansol asked question after question barely giving Seungkwan time to answer. Seungkwan chuckled quietly and moved closer to Hansol.

"I'm good, exhausted but good. And the shoots have been fine" Seungkwan explained while resting his head on Hansol's shoulder.

"I miss you" Hansol sighs, placing a arm around Seungkwan

"I miss you too" Seungkwan mumbles quietly, appreciating being able to be close to Hansol for what seems to be the first time in forever.

They enjoyed the few moments of peace, just enjoying having the other close and by them. No matter how much you know someone is there for you emotionally its always good to just be able to actually have them there. Hansol slid his arm off of Seungkwan's shoulder making Seungkwan sit up and look at him in confusion.

"Can I have a kiss?" Hansol asks quietly, placing his hand on Seungkwan's cheek and stroking it softly with his thumb. Seungkwan smiled and nodded slightly. Hansol took the cue and leaned in to place his lips on Seungkwan's. They fit perfectly, like they always did, but the kiss was cut short by Seungkwan. Hansol pouted, subconsciously leaning forward again missing the contact.

"Sorry Hansol but I wanna catch my breath and us kissing isn't going to do that" Seungkwan laughed while gently running his hand through Hansol's slightly damp hair.

Hansol shrugged, slightly upset.

"Okay everyone lets get working again" Their choreographer yelled, making Hansol groan and stand up, he stretched his hand out to Seungkwan and helped him up.

"Its okay, we're almost done with all of this" Seungkwan smiled and placed a quick kiss on Hansol's lips before dragging him back to the dance floor.

***

Later on they had all come to the recording studio to finish off the last few tracks, the performance unit and hip hop unit went in first seeing as the vocal unit would take longer due to the post phone in recording because of Seokmin and Seungkwan's absence.

"Alright guys, after these last recordings we're done, from now on we'll go back to our usual practises and occasional shoots, no more heavy work seeing as your promotions are over. Well done, you've worked hard" Their manager spoke with a sigh. She was tired of all this work as well. The room filled with cheers and cries of happiness.

The performance and hip hop unit where then instructed to make their way out and they followed their managers instructions; eager to be finished.

As Hansol stood to walk to the recording room he quickly turned and walked back over to Seungkwan.

"Good luck kiss?" Hansol asked with a grin. Seungkwan rolled his eyes at the younger and leaned into his lips but moving his head at the last second and placing the kiss on Hansol's cheek instead.

"Now go" Seungkwan smirked, pushing Hansol away. The younger glared before walking into the recording room; sulking.

***

After all the boys had finished recording they made their way out the studio and to their cars waiting downstairs.

"Jeonghan Hyung!" Hansol yelled as they walked out of the building, abandoning Seungkwan to walk alone.