so with a grin on his face and an empty stomach, he turns on his feet and makes a beeline back towards his room. he knows he will regret this decision in the nearby future when his stomach will growl and he will be left with nothing to eat, but he shakes his head.

a plate of pancakes was way less important than what simon and jj were sharing.

__________

vik had just returned to his apartment after a long hectic day at university. as soon as he had entered the apartment complex; he had decided on jumping straight on the couch and watching a new episode of game of thrones that had just aired.

and anyone who knew vik, knew how determined he was to do the task at hand if he made up his mind. so nothing could stop him from watching the episode right? he could always shoo off the other boys if he wanted.

instead he doesn't do that, because when he enters the living room, he is met with a sight he wasn't sure he ever needed but got it anyways. jj is laying right on top of simon, his head resting on the taller's chest.

the cerulean eyed boy has his eyes on the tv screen.  his hands are emerging from undernearth jj's waist and resting on his lower back, sporting an xbox controller. vik hesitates, not sure what was important; his got episode or the lovers resting on the couch.

from time to time jj raises his head to poke at a dimple in simon's cheek who just giggles in response before slapping his hands away and vik feels his chest flutter at the action.

because this is simon; the simon who would agressively punch you if you even thought of disturbing his fifa gameplay. he remembers the one time he had accidentally walked past the tv and got a kick in his shin, leaving him whining on the floor as he watched it bruised. only because he made the tall brunette miss his goal.

yet here he was, unbothered as jj tried to distract him during his game just laughing and playfully slapping him. his face adorns a fond look, eyes shining not only because of the light from the tv but something else. something similar to care and happiness.

vik swears he has never seen simon look so content ever before, not even when he had gotten the restaurant and sorted his life out or that time he had beat one of the boys in a very competitive game.

it was strange to see the tall boy at peace and calm but vik knew he wouldn't want it any other way. he liked this simon because he was lot nicer and too invested in his lover to notice how vik was going to steal his netflix to watch the new episode.

when the whistle for the match blows, vik hears jj cheer causing simon to laugh at his excitement. "thank fuck, it's over." the dark skinned boy says, his voice muffled due to his face buried in his boyfriend's chest.

"it's not that bad." simon retorts, still not annoyed about someone insulting his favourite game which was strange for the indian boy. "i mean if you-" he doesn't get a chance to finish his sentence as jj crashes their lips together and now vik really feels as if he should leave because this is not for him to see.

and just as the xbox controller slips through simon's slender fingers and instead they wrap around jj's neck, vik turns around and leaves for his room.

his brains screams at him for the episode but he decides on watching it later and avoiding twitter for spoilers till then. his face is sporting a smile at he shakes his head at the thought of the two love-struck boys on the couch outside.