Kelly Oubre Jr.

(Y/N)

I stomped around the empty house into the kitchen for a late snack. It was around midnight and my boyfriend wasn't home yet from his game.

I bent lower to grab the grapes from the drawer when I heard my phone ringing from the living room.

I quickly grabbed them and headed over to my phone seeing it was him.

"Hello" I answered roughly hoping he would sense a difference.

"Hey baby can you pick me up from the airport in like half an hour?" He said in a deep and raspy voice that gave me chills. I could tell he just woke up.

"Ok" I said after he immediately hung up.

My anger and frustration grew.

Me and Kelly haven't had any type of sexual contact in almost 2 months, and I think I'm getting withdrawals.

I don't understand how he has gone this long, he use to beg for sex after like a week.

Every time he left I'd try to use some of the toys  a friend suggested I buy, but nothing gave me the same pleasure as him.

The way Kelly would choke me, a toy couldn't do that. A toy couldn't bite me, make me beg, it couldn't do any of the things Kelly made me crave.

And that thing that I craved was him.

I went to my room and grabbed my crocs and slid them on. All I was wearing was one of his large t-shirts and the crocs.

No underwear and no bra.

He's gonna give me what I need tonight.

I jumped in the car and headed to the airport that the team took. As I drove I texted him I'd be there in 10 minutes.

When I made it there, I parked as my heart beat out of my chest.

I was so sexually frustrated that when I saw him walk through the sliding doors of the airport, dapping all his teammates up, my heartbeat sped up and I was already starting to get wet.

This man could make me ready, by just being in front of me.

He came to the side of the car and opened the backseat and threw his suitcase in there before jumping into the passenger seat.

"Hey baby" He said leaning over to kiss me. I leaned closer, inhaling his natural scent that drove me wild.

I kissed him but before he could pull away, I deepened the kiss, by thrusting my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and placed his large hand in my hair, pulling it back.

Our lips separated when he did that, "What's up wit you Y/N?" He said.

I smiled staring into his beautiful eyes. He still had a good grip on my hair and tightened it, making me moan and bite my lip.

"Oh that's what you want" he said more as a statement than a question.

I ran my hand across his lap, trying to get his dick hard. His hips bucked.

He could feel my every movement because he was wearing basketball shorts with no boxers.

Maybe we both had the same idea tonight.

He slapped my hand away. "Drive" he demanded.

Before I started driving I lifted the shirt I was wearing and took it off, throwing it in the back with his suitcase.

"Drive" he demanded harder.

I giggled while starting the car. Good thing we don't live far away.