Devin Booker

Devin

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" was all I heard as I boarded the plane. I chuckled when I saw all my teammates on the plane with their phones recording me. "Chilll y'all" I said, trying to keep the attention off of me. When I got to the seat I usually took somebody popped off a mini confetti thing in my face.

"CONGRATS BOOK" they all said. "Thanks guys. It means a lot" I said. Suddenly a small glass was shoved in my face. "Y'all know I'm only 20" I laughed.

"Nobody's gone snitch on you bruh" Eric yelled. I shrugged my shoulders and quickly down the shot. As it went down I could feel it burn my throat. "Uggghh".

After that coaches got on the plane and we headed back home. I threw my beats headphones on my head and listened to 'More Life' by Drake.

My phone was blowing up with congratulatory texts, DM's, comments on my IG pics, snaps, and mentions on Twitter. It all felt amazing, being noticed for your talents on the court...

...but I mean if we would have won the game. I don't understand, with the talent we have on our team, we shouldn't be this bad. We have one of the worse records in the league.

In the future however, our team is gonna be so tough. But right now, I can't help but be upset that someone can score 70 fucking points and not win the game.

I really just want to go home and be with my baby.

Jasmine

Everyone was blowing my phone up about Devin. Telling me congrats, like what I do? I watched the game and I know what happened. I had to think of a way to congratulate him.

I knew the boys probably wanted to take him out, but they'd have to do that later, it's my mans night. He'd probably be home in a few hours.

I called his phone just to make sure. I grabbed my phone off the counter and went to the 'My ❤️💑' contact and clicked FaceTime. I watched as it rung and eventually he answered. "Hey baby" he said.

"Hey babe, how long before you get home" I asked. He pressed mute before asking someone something and unmuted the call and said, "2 and half more hours" he sighed. Where he was it was about 11, but here it was about 2AM.

"Ok I'll see you when you get here" he nodded. "Love you" he said. "Love you too".

I decided that I was going to take a short nap and get everything ready afterwards.

After an hour and a half nap I took a shower and put on the new lingerie I bought a week ago and wrapped a robe around my body. I decided to only wear the underwear and pulled the brallette off. The house was already clean and all I needed to do was get the bedroom ready.

Not gonna lie, I had clothes everywhere. I picked everything up and burned an incense. I grabbed my IPad and played soft and sexual music lowly on the speaker. Few minutes later I heard my phone ringing while it was lighting up.

When I got over to it I saw Devins contact name followed by "would like to facetime". I quickly put my bonnet on my head and answered the call being sure to only show my head.

"Hey babe" I faked a yawn. His light skin face was lit up by his screen, "I'm on my way now baby, so leave the door unlocked."