Chapter 9

2 days.

2 days since I got released from the hospital.

And I hadn't even looked at Logan.

I had 7 stitches. Which is pretty disgusting. I couldn't put my hair up without blinding everyone with my obvious black stitches.

I was just chilling out in school.

"Alright fucks, just start your goddamn meth, no math." Christopher cleared his throat and then burped. "Wait, that sounds the same." Then he made himself comfortable in his chair.

I looked over at Blake smiling. He smiled back. As I turned my head back I shook it.

He had been acting kinda weird since he told me about that girl. And to be honest I really wanted to know who she was. I just never asked.

I turned back around.

"Asked her out yet?" I asked.

"No, I'm still working on it," he said solving a meth-no-math problem.

 "Do it."

He looked up at me. "I will. I just don't know how."

"It doesn't matter how. If you like her it should'nt be such a problem." I was going to turn away but decided to add, "Besides, I'm sure she'll like you, you're a great guy."

He lit up by that. I thought it was because I boosted his ego, but of course I didn't know.

But then I noticed a problem I couldn't solve without a calculator.

And of course my calculator was in my locker.

"Um, Christopher?" I asked politely.

"WHAT?!" he yelled.

"I was wondering if I could go get my calculator. It's in my locker."

Everyone was looking at me. My face was as red as a tomato.

"Oh!" His face was suddenly enlightened. "Sure, go ahead!"

Skitzo much?

"Thanks." As I stood up I looked over the class. I looked into Logan's eyes. I had forgotten how cute he was.

What was I saying?

He wasn't cute.

I didn't like him!

I really didn't.

Ok, fine I did. But only just a little.

I walked out to the clear halls. It felt good to be the only one among all of these closed lockers. I slowly walked to mine enjoying the silence. I felt like dancing.

I didn't actually dance, but I felt like it.

It made me sad that my locker was at the first end of the only turn, because I couldn't have more time to enjoy it.

I slowly opened the locker and took out the calculator. As I closed it and turned around I saw Logan standing right behind me.

"AH! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"Shh, I'm sorry," he whispered, laughing.

Then he just kinda pinned me against my locker and started kissing me. And I just kinda kissed him back.

This kiss was more on the sexy side. 

It was still his signature kiss but more passionate. His hands were rubbing my waist and hips, causing my shirt to lift up, showing some of my skin. I just held the back of his neck.

I had to lean back a bit because clearly, he was damn excited.

I realized this was wrong, so I looked away.

"I'm sorry," I said not looking at him.

"I know this is wrong, I just can't help myself. You look so good today," he said coming closer to me again. His nose was pressing against mine.

I blushed.

We were almost kissing again, but when his lips were only an inch from mine, I talked.

"We have class."

And I just walked away. Pretty confidently if you ask me. 

As I walked back I fixed my hair. Everyone stared at me when I walked back to my seat. I couldn't think about the math I was doing.

About a minute later he came in. The first thing he looked at was me. He bit his lip. Then he just smiled to himself until he was sat down. DON'T DO THAT.

At that point pretty much the majority of the girls were giving me death stares.

~~~

"Hey! Lucy?" A random girl yelled while I was on my way to walk home. "Wait up!"

She was pretty, hands down. She had long, brown-red-ish hair, dark eyes and perfect teeth.

"What?" I asked.

This was the third time today something like this happened.

"Hi, I'm Eva! Nice to meet you!"

"Um? Okay... yeah." I could do this again. Sure. Without randomly bringing up potatoes or farts. 

"Should we walk?" she asked.

"Okay."

"All of my friends left already and you seem like a nice girl." She smiled so her nose wrinkled. "I saw you in math class!"

"Oh yeah! Of course. Eva!"

I had no idea who she was.

"So you're pretty close with Logan, huh?" She lifted her brows, smiling down the road.

So that's what it was about.

"I guess." I looked around. "I mean he can get very annoying from time to time. And his feet smell like farts." Damn it. "And his breath usually smells like rotten potatoes." DAMN IT.

"Seems like a nice guy."

We laughed. Why was I saying this?

"He also has extreme nose hairs."

She looked at me like I was batshit crazy.

"Yeah... It's like a freaking jungle up there."

"Wh-what? I've never noticed that." She seemed less interested. I felt a slight winning sensation coming up.

"Also..." I came closer to whisper. "I heard he hooked up with Ms. Clarke the biology teacher."

"The British, old, grumpy woman with the moustache?" She seemed shocked.

"Don't tell anybody though! It's a secret."

She nodded, her face showing she wanted to escape. None of those things were true. What was wrong with me?

"Um, actually I have to go this way home. I'll see you later! Bye!" And she basically ran away.

'That's right bitch, run away,' I thought as I watched her go, nodding my head and feeling amazing accomplishment.

Then I realized. Why the hell did I say all those terrible things about him? I didn't even blush. I didn't even stutter. I didn't even bring up potatoes or farts! Okay, yes I did actually bring that one up by accident...

I'd start beginning to feel like he was mine and only mine. Like a lion who found this amazing rare meat. I'm sure that lion would not want to share that with his friends!

Had I grown this fond of him?

And I was left to wonder why I liked him so damn much all of the sudden.

*~~*~~*

Amazing right? An update a day later? whew!

Thank you sososoosossosoosososo much for the 7,7k reads. I can't thank you guys enough.

Locy shippers, this is for you ;***********

Julia~