Chapter 7

I had been counting the hours.

I had been counting the hours since he asked me that horrible, horrible question.

Tick- tock, tick- tock, tick-tock, and suddenly I couldn't count anymore. countless hours since I decided to disappear. Forever.

If I could ever do it.

*~~*Flashback*~~*

 "I-I like-"

That seemed to be enough for him because he quickly kissed me.

It was pretty dramatic, I have to say. And mind you, it was an amazing kiss as always.

And then, don't know why, he lifted me up. 

"And why did you let him?" You might ask. Well, I can't stop asking myself that same exact question.

When we finally broke the totally fantastic kiss he looked at me and smiled while slowly putting me down. He looked like he had fangs because of his sharp canines. And also, I don't know why, but he gave out a little happy chuckle.

"So I'll pick you up at seven tomorrow?"

"Why would you do that?" I asked quietly not wanting to hear the words.

"Because obviously we're going on a date!"

I looked up at him for a sec just sinking in his features. This was just too much to take. He was just too much. A date on a Monday?

"You really are something aren't you, Logan?" I asked at the top of my head.

"I like to think that, yeah," he replied with a cheeky grin. (Wow did I really just use the word cheeky?) "So it's on?"

"What's on?"

"The date."

"Oh, um," I said. I was suddenly more aware of my surroundings. It had kind of just been us and the sunset in the sea. Which was now only a tiny glimpse. I didn't notice the old-ish woman watching us in one of the balconies on the block, smoking a cigarette. "Um."

"Why not?" he pouted.

I don't know how but he caught my attention by taking my hands in his.

"Why are you doing this, Logan?" I asked getting tired of this nonsense.

"Why wouldn't I?" 

"Look," I said and got my hands back. I couldn't look at him anymore so I just looked out at the ocean. "I know you're not this guy. Who doesn't know you're not this guy? You're the 'ladies man', you're the guy who can get any girl who he wants, you're the 'bad boy', you're the..."

I looked at him wondering if I should say it. "You're the hot guy."

He laughed. "I appreciate your thought,

But I'm not that guy."

"You are," I thought.

"Sure," I mumbled.

He sighed. "Okay what can I do to make you think otherwise?"

"KISS HER!" - "YEAH!" We both heard from the building with the woman who was smoking. But those were younger voices. There were people in about eight balconies watching us. I noticed a few guys from our school.

We looked at each other but Logan was smiling. He firmly put his hands to the back of my head and slowly came closer to my face.

His beautiful jawline, his cheekbones, his lips and his eyes were too irresistible for me to not just kiss him right away.

So... I did.

And people cheered. And clapped. And whistled. I was a bit uncomfortable before, but now I felt so good. Until it was over.

"Lucy Silvetti."

And that's when it happened.

"Can I have the great honor of being your boyfriend?"

By that moment I had panicked. "Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend" the word went on repeat in my mind. Did I want this cheesy, annoying boy to be my boyfriend? No. Did I want this jawline to be my boyfriend? Yes. My mind kept on spinning to find the impossible answer of only two. There were people watching. The tension was rising. I was sweating. I couldn't answer. I just couldn't. Such a simple question from such a cute guy. Yes or no, yes or no, YES OR NO? The thoughts in my head were overwhelming. I felt like I was going to faint until finally...

Black.

~

Lights.

No lights.

Lights.

I was moving.

People were yelling.

I was falling asleep.

Mom.

"Sweetie. Stay with me. It's going to be okay. Just stay awake. For me. For mom. It's going to be okay I promise. I really promise. Just stay awake, that's all I ask."

Logan?

I was so confused.

I was confused until I fell asleep.

*~~*~~*

Eyo!

Thank you for reading my month-late update :*

I have been extremely busy and blah, blah, blah but at least I PUT SOMETHING, DRAMATIC RIGHT??

Damn dat sleep doe.

Julia~