Mother knows best

The drive from Woodsboro, California to Lakewood, California was one that Susanna Prescott did not enjoy. 

She didn't want to move to a town, she didn't want to move to a new school and she definitely didn't want to make new friends. But she knew her mother, Sidney Prescott, had a reason, there was always a psychotic killer that was tailing them in Woodsboro. And boy did she know it. Every week she and her mother would get threatening phone calls saying that they would quote on quote "Be sliced open from one end, to the other." So the Prescott woman decided that in order for her daughter to have a normal and happy life, she would have to uproot both her hormonal, teenage daughter and herself from everything they have ever known, to somewhere, much safer and unfamiliar so they could live in peace, and so Sidney could finish her third book.

"Susie, honey, look, I know you don't want to move here," Sidney said slowly, only to be cut off by her 17 year old daughter,

"Understatement of the year mum." Suzanna then resumed looking out of the window

"I know, I just wanted to keep you safe and away from all of the press." Susanna knew her mother was right, she would never admit it out loud, but she did know that it was true. The press had been harassing her for whole life, she could never  get a break. The mother, daughter duo didn't speak for the rest of the car trip until Susanna fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidney looked at her sleeping daughter, and smiled. She knew how much her daughter hated the fact that she would 'never' see her friends from Woodsboro again, but Sidney knew that this was for the best, she would keep her daughter safe and sound, no matter what.

The car arrived at a relatively small home, large marble pillars dominated the front porch whilst the walls of the house itself was a mixture of cool grey tones and stone tiles. Sidney knew this was somewhere that they could both settle down, it was just down the road from the high school, within walking distance really, but she knew her daughter would want to be driven, or take her own car to school, saying some excuse like "But I don't want to be all sweaty when I walk into my new school mum." and Sidney would always give in. Always. The house was beautiful none-the-less. 

"Susie, honey, we're here," Sidney gently shook her daughter, watching as her large blue eyes opened, something she inherited from her father. 

Susanna's widen a bit, looking around with a confused look on her face, but then she remembered, oh. They weren't in Woodsboro anymore, they were in Lakewood. An unfamiliar place that she wanted nothing to do with. She could feel the burning sensation at the back of her eyes that always indicated that she was about to cry.

Sidney saw that her daughter was on the verge of a breakdown, she knew that this was hard for her to ask of a seventeen year old girl.

"Oh honey," Sidney sighed as she grabbed her emotional daughter, just as she was about to start sobbing. Tears streamed down Susanna's face and onto her mother button-up shirt. What was she going to do? How was she going to fit in? Was everyone going to hate her? All of the thoughts that were running through the young girls head were so filled with panic that she was practically wheezing with anxiety.

"Everything will be okay, alright? I promise you that you will find new friends that will love you even more that your ones back in Woodsboro. Maybe even more then James." Sidney said, hands stroking the young girls soft brown hair.

Susanna thought back to boy back in Woodsboro that had been her best friend since they were both in diapers. She even had a crush on him, they both shared their first kiss and that was it. No spark. It was kinda gross actually, like kissing your brother. He then announced to her that he was in fact gay. She was happy for him, ecstatic to be honest. She loved him with ll of her heart an wanted him to be happy, and now she'll never see him again.

Susanna didn't say anything, she just pressed her head further into her mothers chest and prayed to any type of god that her mother was in fact right.

But what the Prescott woman didn't realise is that things in this small town were not as safe as they both thought to be.

Authors Note: Phew! First chapter down! I really hoped you enjoyed, I know that its always gonna be crappy but hey! For my first try, its not that bad

Authors Note: Phew! First chapter down! I really hoped you enjoyed, I know that its always gonna be crappy but hey! For my first try, its not that bad...is it? Anyways just wanted to remind you that I'm still very, very new to this, I've been wanting to do this for a while so I hope you like it!

-ninjasaysnotoyou :0

[Unedited]