Chapter 5

*Celine Dion , The Boss POV*

I woke up at 8am to find Anna still asleep.

I was still in my black dress and covered with makeup.

Oh god! Is that a hickey?!
I could clearly see bite marks on my neck.

I sat down and buried my face with my hands, trying to recollect what happened yesterday night.

But to no avail, I couldn't remember much as my head still hurts like crazy.

To tell you the truth, I actually had a feeling that I enjoyed myself last night.

This 'feeling', this adrenaline rush...........It's been a while since I had it with Rene........

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Rene with all my heart. But he just, doesn't have the time for me or the kids anymore........

"Oh hey ma'am! Since when you're up this early?", said Anna, halfway yawning.

"Oh my god!", I said while I practically jumped out of my seat.

"Anna, can you please not do that!"

"Haha, sorry ma'am, it's just that you don't usually get up THIS early"

"Well.............yeah............."

My facial expression changed from being in the state of shock to being all sad again.

Anna gave me an 'are you kidding me' look and said "Ma'am, those kind of things happen to everybody. Don't be so hard on yourself. Besides, you look like you've enjoyed yourself last night!" and she gave me a nudge.

I have her a side smile while trying to not look too disappointed.

*********************************

While Anna was in her showers. I continued on looking outside the window, and I immediately thought of Garou.

Oh..........Garou, why did you have to reappear so suddenly.............

But............when his arms were around me, I...............

I felt safe, I felt secure.............

No wait no! What am I thinking??

I was drunk yesterday, of course I would've made out with anybody!

*Anna, The Secretary POV*

We were now in a plane flying back to Florida.

I was sitting next to Ms.Dion and I saw that she looked somewhat disturbed.

Well, she usually is a fun and crazy person. It's really rare of her to stay put and silent for a long period of time.

"Okay ma'am, are you sure you're okay? You know I'm your secretary, you can tell me anything", I said while giving her a sympathetic look.

"Well...........it's just that................I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now."

Those words jolted me.

Is she really saying that??

MS. CELINE DION SAID THAT??

"I love Rene very much. But, last night.............I actually felt something with Garou........." , she added.

"Oh ma'am, it's just lust. That feeling will soon fade away."

*Celine Dion, The Boss POV*

Lust....................

I'm slightly confused right now.

My head tells me that it's just a one night stand.

But my heart......................

My heart tells me that I felt something.

Oh gosh, you know what?

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!