Oneshots [FMMTRO] Mistakes Help Us Find The Right Person

Start from the beginning

I crossed my arms and waited for his reply.. But.. I was surprised by what he did afterwards...

.

O______________O

.

.

MY GHADDDD!!! >_____<

H-he... He ....

.

.

THIS WEIRD, STRANGE AND ARROGANT PRICK ....

.

.

KISSED ME!! 

Heck! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!! 

But! Sh*t

WHAT IS THIS FEELING? Ugh! 

*PAK* 

I slapped him. HARD! On the face.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!?" I snapped at him.

"That was my way of saying sorry. Actually you should be thankful I kissed you!" He flatly said then smirked.

"F*ck! THANKFUL? Seriously? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Huh? Do you think you're somekind of a star or something? HUH? CRAP! YOU STUPID, ARROGANT, DEVILISH BASTARD! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS AND YOU'LL SAY THAT? Ugh I can't believe you!" I shrieked. 

Arrgghh!! I can't take this! 

He is such a jerk!

I felt some liquid that tried to scape my eyes.. NO! I CANT CRY IN FRONT OF THIS JERK!

But its just...

Hell! IM A GIRL! A FIRST KISS FOR A GIRL IS ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL AND MAGICAL THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER LIFE..

I know its cliché but its true! I value my first kiss

I just can't take the idea that.. OF ALL PEOPLE A GUY LIKE THIS COULD HAVE IT!

I can't take it.. My tears fell on my face.. Ugh! Stupid tears! Traitor!  

"Look .. Im sorry okay! I didn't mean to say something like that! And I just kissed you to shut you up! Alright? Stop crying! Im sorry." He seemed.. Sincere. But again.. I DONT CARE! I'm still mad at him. 

He tried to wipe my tears away but I slapped his hand away and ran away.

AAHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!!! Argh!

I ran to the coffee shop that Shawn and I agreed to meet on. 

Shawn? He's Shawn Zyrel Smith. My suitor.. Yep.. You read it right. My SUITOR. Hes been courting me for almost 7 months already... Why haven't I still answer him? And haven't I love him? That's your question right? Well.. Yes! I love him... The first time I laid my eyes on him.. I had this feeling that .. I thought he was 'the one'. I always wanted to be with him.. In my eyes he is the most perfect guy I've ever met.. And.. He is the only one that makes me smile and blush like a totally red tomato.. And he is the only one that makes my heart beat three times faster whenever I'm with him. And.. I haven't answered him cause ... I .. I just... Its just..... 

Actually I don't know either.

Hehe ^^v  Its just... Even though God gave me all the signs that I'm inlove.. I can't figure out why I can't answer him.. Or maybe .. I still can't figure out how to answer him. Ugh! Its because of that stupid 'tadhana'! >__< Whenever I was about to say that I wanted to be his girlfriend someone would always interrupt me or sometimes I would just fall speechless. See? That's why I still haven't been his girlfriend.