Chapter One

"Sebas-chan?" Grell called for my attention, his voice unusually timid. "Why are you here." I grumbled, continuing to prepare Ciel's tea. "I was just passing by...." Grell said, still trying to get my attention. A very faint whisper "to see you" is all I could hear before I say politely "Could you please leave, I have work to do." Grell's whole face then changes, as if he was trying to say something, but doesn't say anything. "Can... are you busy later?" Grell asks, sliding a bit closer to me. "Yes," I answer, stirring the tea carefully, "and I will be busy after that, too." The red head shifts his weight onto his other foot, eyes fluttering around the room. "O-oh." "I-is......there a time that you won't be....busy?" Grell asks, timidly, scared of what I'm about to say. Is there ever a time this guy won't leave me alone? But I mean...it's cute how he's acting...No! I'm busy! "I don't know, probably not, if you want to tell me something, then just do it now for all I care." I say, annoyed, but not at the same time. Grell mumbles, "I really like you, Sebastian." I lift my head up, looking away from the serving tray I was cleaning. Our eyes met, and I could tell he was biting the inside of his cheek. I smiled, "so I've noticed." Grell's cheeks turned a dark shade of red, adding to the repetitive color which he was wearing.