twɛʆѵɛ

"You look like a fucking asparagus", Xavier whispers harshly.

For some twisted reason, the sorry excuse of a homo sapien was transferred into Harry's morning health class. And while being within radius of the twerp isn't so bad, bring sat next to him in the school's auditorium is absolute torture.

Truly.
There was no need to put them at the top left corner where his nemeses has the upper hand.

"Xavier, can't you just try and expand your mind long enough to learn? Or is it too mushy in there"?

"I'll turn you to mush".

Leaning over, the agitator licks up the shell of Harry's ear.

Disgusted and fed up with the interaction, Harry stands up from the purple velvet seat, but Xavier is quick to pull him back down.

"Oh no. I'm not done with you yet, big boy".

"You fucking wish this was about to happen, you freak".

Standing once more, Harry takes his leave and finds a different less threatening seat.

He wipes at his wet ear angrily as he glares at Xavier's existence.

This human is a fucking menace.
Not just any kind. The sexually frustrated kind.

Really, Harry thinks the boy is smart.
Waiting around for Harry to make the first move. It's a solid plan, yet Harry's just too smart. But he accepts this challenge. The first and only time this idiot gives him the chance, Harry's going to give him hell.

The rest of his day goes by smoothly enough. Xavier keeps his distance and Harry's classes goes by fairly quick. While he's grateful for both of those things, he can't shake this awful feeling of impending doom. Though as the last bell rings, Harry's anxiety turns to excitement at the thought of Rose.

She's waiting for him. Just beyond the double door entrance to this four story hell. A flight of stairs and fourth steps away.

With all this excitement pumping through him, Harry starts running. Sprinting. Going as fast as he possibly can. And he's nearly there. Just a few more steps away. Just as he goes to take the last few steps to freedom, they're stolen and he's yanked into the restroom.

Harry's a skilled fighter.

Has been since he was seven.

But even the best get defeated every once in awhile.

He doesn't have a chance to save himself.
He isn't given one.

The first kick is to his spleen, the next is to his lungs and all the breath once held in his diaphragm is forcefully expelled.

"See? Can't use all your crazy Jackie Chan shit if you can't breathe".

Xavier kicks him again. This time in the mouth.

Harry swears his jaw is broken.
His mouth tastes metallic and his ears are ringing. This better not be the way he leaves this earth. By the foot of a human nut sack. How humiliating.

Finally, the kicks stop and Harry's left to try and catch his breath.

"Awe. Don't cry", Xavier antagonizes as he straddles Harry's form. "There there my little Brussel sprout. That was for Trent. You broke my baby cousin's nose. I'm sure he deserved it", Satan muses, petting softly at Harry's bloody cheek. "But still. Family protects family, yes"?

Harry says nothing. He can't. His throat is filling with blood and his brain feels like it's being turned to liquid.

"You can be angry with me. That's fine. I expect it. But if you try to do anything like tell on me or fight me, I'll bring your ass right back here, and I'll kill you". To add fuel to Harry's ever burning fire, the fiend leans down and presses his lips to Harry's. "Tootle loo, my little ficus. I'll see you soon. Or however long it takes for cracked ribs to heal". He brushes back Harry's hair one last time before standing and taking his leave.