Jazz

After Danny introduced Dani to his mother he made his way to jazz... this was going to be a long night.

As Danny knocked on jazz's door he heard her stomp out and start yelling. "Daniel James Fenton. Why did you run out of school like a madman!" jazz held school as one of the most important things and she was always on his ass if he skipped.

"Jazz, calm down I need to introduce someone to you!" Danny said in a calm voice.

This was when she finally noticed Dani behind me, "and who is this little one" jazz said, in her talking to children voice.

"I'm Dani with an 'I'," she said not liking jazz very much, the girl had just yelled at her father after all "and I want you to not yell at daddy anymore" she proclaimed.

jazz suddenly went very quiet "d-did y-you just say, DADDY!!!" she screamed the last bit causing Jack and Maddie to run up to them.

"Jazz we heard you scream where is the ghost," Maddie said, Dani squeaked and hid behind Danny and Sam "w-what ghost, there are no ghosts here" Dani squeaked scared to death by the bazooka in Jacks' hands.

"well, then why did you scream?" Jack said, sad that there were no ghosts.

"uh, Danny was just introducing me to Dani and I thought because they were so similar that he had a daughter. But then I realized that that wasn't possible because then he would have been 7 a-and it just doesn't work that way right?" jazz rambled finally looking at Danny for confirmation.

As he realized her implication he and Sam went red and Tucker just laughed remembering that sam was Dani's mother figure.

"No, no Dani is just our cousin," he said shooting a pointed look at jazz "and she is staying with us for a while, so be nice" the last few words he growled.

"Sorry Danny," she said as their parents left "I was just surprised but you WILL explain this"

They all walked to Danny's room and shut the door "Dani was my clone or so I thought but it turned out she was my daughter, through artificial insemination."

"But when I found out, I had to find her and protect her" jazz smiled at her brother's adorkable paternal love and her strange circumstances of becoming an aunt.

"Dani, since we were interrupted earlier please introduce yourself," Danny said softly to his daughter. "Well, you know that I am Danny's daughter um..., hey what about the fact that I hate dresses and toast"

jazz laughed "I know Danny hates dresses and toast too". Everyone laughed at this and they talked and joked till the clock said 7:30.

"Dani bedtime," Danny said, but it wasn't needed as she was asleep in his arms. Danny smiled at his daughter and shooed everyone away so she could get some sleep.

He put her on his bed as he took out the mattress bed on the floor. His last thought before drifting off was that he would do anything to ensure that her childhood was the best it could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~