Chapter 1

Authors Note: This is my new fanfic I started. Its also my frist Linkin Park fanfic so don't flame me on "how it is". This is how my mind thought it up and how the hand wrote it! This is going to be R rated due to language, rape in the begining then change to NC-17 later on due to lemon content. Sorry kiddies under 17!
Here is Chapter 1! Enjoy and R&R!!!! Also please be advised that April's attitude towards her rapist is being pissed off at him. I have it where at first SHE DOES NOT BLAME HERSELF FOR THE CAUSE OF HER RAPE THEN AFTER THE RAPIST THREATENS HER AND ANYONE SHE WOULD TELL SHE WAS RAPED, HE'LL KILL HER AND THAT PERSON SO SHE GETS SCARED BUT STILL IS A LITTLE BRAVE ABOUT IT, SHE STILL DOESN'T SEE HERSELF AS BEING THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT, LIKE A LOT OF FICS HAVE THAT RAPE CHARACTER AS. So please don't go giving bullshit reviews about how "I need to put myself in the characters place". I HAVE had a friend that was very very close to raped. This is also based on something that happened to be when I was in 9th grade.

Disclaimer: I don't own Linkin Park nor do I know them or have any contact with them.
I am ALSO NOT CHESTER'S SISTER. This is a fanfic. I only wish I could be his sister but I'm not that lucky! LOL! So don't e-mail me or IM me bugging the hell out of me thinking I'm Chesters sister. Ok? Thanks!

***************************************************

April jumped awake to the loud buzzing sound of her alarm clock. She yawned and got out of bed.
"God, I'm still tired. Eh, well, at least its Friday." Said April to her self.
She got up and grabbed a pair of jeans then walked over to her closet and got her Linkin Park shirt. She smiled a bit knowing there was 4 days until their concert and she's get to see her brother. She began to day dream about the concert when she snapped back to reality and started to get ready. She showered and got dressed then grabbed her bookbag leaving her dorm room quickly.
April walked down to the cafe to get something to eat when she seen her best friend, Missy.
"Hey Missy!" Said April in a happy sounding voice.
"Ugh. Why are you so happy?" Said Missy.
April blinked, shocked at Missy. Usually she was in a happy mood like April but not today.
"Can't I be happy for once? Geez! What's your problem?" Asked April.
"Nevermind! I don't want to talk about it! I'll see you at lunch." Said Missy angryly then she left quickly.
April shrugged it off and went to her first period class. When she got there she seen her other friend, Jenn.
"Hey Jenn." Said April walking over to her.
"Hey!" Said Jenn, happyly.
"Wow! At least one of my friends is in a good mood. God, Missy was being really rude today." Said April.
"Why? What happened?" Asked Jenn.
April was interupted when her boyfriend walked up to her.
"Hey James!" Said April as she hugged him.
"Hey." Said James half-heartedly.
"What's wrong?" Asked April.
"Can I talk to you alone?" Asked James.
"Yea, sure. Jenn I'll see ya in class. All right?" Said April.
"Ok." Said Jenn as she walked into their classroom.
April and James walked to a stair well and April asked again what was wrong.
"April....I don't love you anymore..." Replied James not making any eye contact with April.
"What? Why?" Said April shocked.
"Its like I said....I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry but I just don't." Said James.
"So your just going to break up with me?" Asked April.
"In a matter of speaking....yes. I'm sorry." Said James as he began to walk away.
"My day can't get any worse? Can it?" Said April at a whisper.
"Actually, its gonna get even more worse after I am done with you!" Said Someone.
April turned around and found a tall person standing before her.
"What?" Asked April.
The person was wearing a black mask so April couldn't see who it was. His clothes matched his mask also.
April got the feeling that the on won was going to make her day even worse then it already was.
She was right when the person grabbed her and put a rag over her face making her breath in something. Then she passes out and the person dragged her off to another room...