Rich Boy

School. We all hate it. A system in which everyone belongs to a group, everyone has to obey and follow the rules. A system in which everyone looks the same. But still, there are differences. There are the poor, the normal and the rich. I personally belong to the normal, but there are a lot of children of people with influence. The richest one is Jeon Jungkook. His parents own a huge business. Nobody really knows what they do. And I have to confess, Jeon Jungkook is pretty handsome. So I started a thing. Me and my friends talked about him, although what they did was more like blessing him and his hotness. And that was when I said that one regrettable sentence. "He's not that hot. And he would never date a normal girl." That was exactly when they dared me to try and I agreed. My goal was to seduce Jeon Jungkook. This would never work. I mean, we shared some classes and I was seated next to him in a few, but still I was sure I wouldn't succeed. So the next morning, I wore my best underwear, I actually did my makeup properly for once, I tied my hair back and I put on my hottest overknees. I had a plan for sure. Since I was tall, my skirt was pretty short anyways, so there was no effort to do with that. Before our first class together I redid my red lipstick a little, redirected my glasses and started my plan. I took a seat directly next to Jungkook. Usually he would just ignore me, but this time he actually glanced at me for a second.He tried to concentrate on his worksheet again, but I could see him glancing a few more times. I took my glasses of, pretending to take one of the edges into my mouth as a habit of focusing. I felt him staring at me for sure, but I hadn't even started yet. I put the glasses onto my book, turning a pen in my fingers. Then I "accidentally" let it fall down right in front of his feet. I bowed down to pick it up, looking at him for a second. His hands were placed on his crotch. Holy shit, was he trying to prevent getting a boner? It didn't even mater. I wasn't done. I got up again, put down the pen and let my fingers slide across one of my overknees showing a little of my thigh. I could see he was not able to concentrate for the whole lesson. Afterwards we would have two hours off and as I knew the rich guys in this school he would stay in the building, just like me. But why would that bother me, right? When the bell rang I packed my stuff into my bag and made my way to my locker. I put in my stuff and as soon as I closed it I was pressed against it. I looked up to see no other than Jeon Jungkook. What is he doing? "I know what you want to do, little girl." he said, biting his lip. I was clearly confused and overwhelmed. "Oh, don't act innocent now, babygirl." he growled as he came closer to my ear. I shuddered. Holy shit, his voice was really attractive. I couldn't even comprehend the situation when I was pulled downstairs into one of the old classrooms no one ever uses. Jungkook grabbed my thighs and placed me on one of the tables. His lips were crushing onto mine, putting me under a spell. Oh my, he was a good kisser. When he parted I slipped out a little moan. "I-I didn't mean to-" I started my sentence but he interrupted me. "Sexy. Do it again." he grinned. He oppened my ponytail, sliding his hands through my hair. "How did I never notice you?" he said to himself, examining my whole body. His hands were grabing my waist now, he was placing kisses on my neck down to my collarbone, sliding the blouse of my shoulders, making the buttons of it burst. I would have slapped him for that now, but I was too busy biting my tongue. Ths would be hella two hours.
-
As soon as we were done, he helped me fix my outfit the best he could, wich was hard considering the fact he broke my blouse. He handed me his jacket. "Wear it. It should cover you up. I slipped it over my shoulders, packed my stuff and left him behind without saying a word. My knees were shaking, I could barely walk. Oh man. I did it. I seduced Jeon Jungkook. As I entered the floor in which my next class would take place, I felt someone sliding a hand around my waist. I looked up to a grinning Jungkook. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, walking me down the hall. We definitely got stared at, from his as well as from my friends. I entered the classroom, walking towards my table. "You're mine now, baby." I heard someone whispering into my neck. Holy fucking shit.